Chapter 15

"Goodbye babe." Liam kissed me softly on the lips. "Don't have too much fun without me." He smirked as I walked into the office building. Harry told me to meet him here because we were going to have one of his drivers take us to his private airplane. Yes he has a private airplane. I still roll my eyes at the thought of that.

I haven't seen Harry all week. He gave me the week off so I could get ready for this trip. We were going to Miami, Florida for a week. I had no idea what this meant. He said he had business conferences, but I wasn't sure if I would be going to those or not. I still don't know why I was even going.

Liam and I had been getting along great. The biggest "fight" we had was over what to eat for dinner and what movie to watch. I loved that once a week we would order take out and watch a movie. This was our version of a date night. It was nice because it was never planned. This week, Liam wanted pizza and I wanted Chinese. We argued playfully until we both ordered what we wanted, and when the food got there, I ate his pizza and he ate my Chinese. It was so perfect. Nights like those were the best. We followed dinner with some mind blowing sex and finished the night with some movie that was on. I don't know what movie that was, because I fell asleep on Liam's chest.

I opened the front doors of Styles Inc. and walked in to an empty building. I took the familiar path to Harry's office and knocked on the door softly. 

"Come in." A low voice replied as I pushed the door open. Harry was on the phone and gestured for me to sit down in front of him. I set my suitcase by the door and sat in the chair. I thoughtlessly unlocked my phone and started scrolling through Instagram. Harry laughed and I looked up at him. His laugh was one of the greatest sounds in the world. I smiled and he continued his conversation. I went back to my phone and after a few minutes he finally hung up.

"Ready Ms. White?" He stood up from his desk and I stood up with him. 

"Call me Andie. I feel like you're talking to my mom." I groaned and followed him to the door. He leaned down and picked up my suitcase, without saying a word. 

"I'll get that." I said while reaching for the suitcase. He ignored me and walked out of his office. I frowned and followed him out of the building. He set my suitcase down and reached into his pocket for his keys. A black town car pulled up next to us and Harry walked towards it. He knocked on the trunk as I got into the car. There was a partition that was half up, so I could barely see who the driver was. 

"Hello." I mumbled politely and he nodded his head as Harry got in on the other side. Harry still hadn't said anything to me, and barely looked at me. 

"Let's go William." He said and William nodded then pulled out of the office parking lot. I turned to Harry and he was leaning his arm on the window and rested his face on his hand. He looked really normal sitting like that. 

"Hi Harry?" I said and looked at him to see his expression. His face still wore the nonchalant expression he's been wearing all day. 

"William raise the partition please." The partition raised and Harry turned to me. "Can I help you?" He asked angrily as I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What's your problem?" I shot back. 

"We'll talk about this later." He said and looked me up and down. "Nice outfit." He scoffed and rolled his eyes. What the hell was his problem? I looked down and shrugged my shoulders. I was wearing Toms, yoga pants and a tank top. It was going to be a long flight and I wasn't going to get all dressed up.

"I'm sorry I want to be comfortable on this long ass flight." I sarcastically replied and turned away from him. I felt him tense up and looked at him.