“Hey babe.” She said and leaned on her elbows to kiss me. I leaned down and pecked her lips.

“Hey you.” I sat back up. “Have fun today?”

“Nope… I don’t like meetings, they just make me tired. How was your day?”

“Okay, a bit boring.” I shrugged. “But now, I wanna do something fun.”

“Can I take a nap first?” Dinah asked.

“Nope.”

“Okay… I’m still gonna take a nap.” Dinah closer her eyes.

“No, Dinah.” I whined and jumped slightly up and down on her.

Dinah bit her lip slightly and grabbed my sides. Her breaths became shorter and she let out a soft moan. I just looked at her confused. “You’re hitting right…” She trailed off whispering.

When I realized what was happening, I smirked. I leaned down beside her ear. “You like that huh?” I nibbled on her earlobe and felt her nod.

I bucked my hips and started moving them in a circular motion. Dinah’s breath hitched and her grip on my sides tightened. I kissed her neck and I could hear her breaths and soft moans in my ear. Her hands moved from my sides and her nails dug into my back. I moaned against Dinah’s neck as I was sucking and biting on her skin.

“Alba…” Dinah moaned and I detached my lips from her neck, smiling proudly. She looked at me with half lidded eyes. “You left a mark didn’t you?”

“Four actually.” I said and squealed when Dinah switched our position. I was on my back with Dinah between my legs.

“You’re so fucking hot.” She said as she looked down at me. I just bit my lip and pulled her face to mine, pressing our lips together. Dinah started to grind on me and I moaned quietly into her mouth.

Dinah left kisses down to my neck, nibbling on it. I felt Dinah’s hand go up to my top and she pulled the zipper down. She left a trail of kissed down the valley of my breasts and when she landed at my stomach, she started sucking. My hands tangled in her hair and she lifted my leg so it was up and around her torso, lying on her back.

I felt her biting my stomach then kissing the spot softly, relaxing the skin. She trailed kisses up my body again and brushed our lips together.

She then connected our lips and I put my hands in the back pockets of her jeans. I could press her body down against mine with my arms.

I could barely focus on anything around me. The feeling of Dinah sucking my tongue, our fronts pressed together and with her occasionally grinding into me, was so overwhelming I thought that I was going to die.

I could only imagine how it would be when we would both be naked and panting and sweating, exploring every piece of each other.

I moaned just thinking about it and pulled Dinah closer if that was even possible. She pulled away from my lips slowly and leaned her forehead against mine. We were both breathing heavily and our chests were going up and down rapidly.

“You still tired?” I whispered.

Dinah chuckled. “Nope.” I squirmed on the bed slightly and sucked in a breath when I felt my back sting. “What’s wrong?” Dinah asked concerned.

“Back…” She moved off me and I sat up. I looked at her face and she was biting her lip, staring at my stomach. “What?” I asked.

She touched my stomach. “The marks are hot.”

I laughed and touched her neck. “Love bites are always hot.” I pecked her lips and stood up, heading for the mirror. I had six marks on my stomach, two between my breasts, three on my collar bone and two on my neck. I turned to look at Dinah. “How did you do so many?!” Dinah shrugged and smirked. “You’re a monster.” I chuckled.