46

"Happy thanksgiving." I hugged Ally.

"Happy thanksgiving." She smiled and pulled back. "We'll be home soon."

The girls were going to their families for thanksgiving but Dinah and I were staying home.

I looked at Dinah who was hugging Camila beside me. When they pulled away, Camila looked at me.

"Have a nice time with your family Mila." I waved slightly.

She coughed. "Thanks. See you later Cheechee. Happy thanksgiving." And then she walked away and to the car with the other girls.

When the car was out of sight, Dinah kissed my head and led us inside. She pushed me gently against the wall and kissed me passionately.

"Do you think it will hurt the baby?" She whispered in between kisses.

I shook my head. "No." I panted.

Dinah kissed down my jaw as she picked me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist and she walked us up the stairs.

"Careful." I gripped the back of her neck and she finally made it up the stairs.

She laid me down on the bed carefully and crawled between my legs. I moaned softly as she sucked on my neck.

After an hour or two, we were both panting and sweaty in each other's embrace.

Dinah kissed my shoulder and I smiled lazily. "I love you."

"I love you too."

----

"Hola!" I yelled when I walked through the door with Dinah in tow.

I heard chatter and laughter coming from the dining room. Dinah and I walked in there and I saw my family sitting at the table.

"Aye, Alba!" Rita squealed and stood up to hug me. "Happy thanksgiving!"

"Happy thanksgiving." I chuckled and pulled back. "Uh, I don't believe you two have met. Dinah, this is my cousin Rita. Rita, this is my girlfriend Dinah."

"So nice to meet you!" Rita hugged Dinah.

"Nice to me you too. I've heard so much about you." Dinah said.

"Oh, sweetie, are you already here?" My mom said, entering the room with turkey.

"Yeah, we just got here." I smiled a fake smile. I turned to Dinah and whispered in her ear. "That smells disgusting..."

Dinah chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist. "It smells delicious," she whispered back. "You and the baby just disagree." She smirked.

I rolled my eyes and sat down by the table with Dinah next to me.

Rita then started pouring everyone wine. "No thanks." I said when she got to me.

"You had last year. Come on baby cuz." She poured and I eyed my mom.

"None for me, I'm driving." Dinah said.

"Okay, okay. More for me." Rita said and sat down.

"When can I get some?" Luca asked.

"I got first when I was 16 so in six years bud." I said.

Dinah shook her head with a smile. "This all looks delicious."

"Why, thank you darling." Mom smiled. "Dig in."

Halfway through dinner, I kicked Dinah's shin under the table. "Ow..." She whispered and looked at me. "Sick?" She mouthed and I nodded.