12

“Oh my gosh, they’re so cute.”

“I know!” I heard a click and saw a flash of light behind my eyelids.

Dinah and I both stirred. “Mila!” I heard a whisper shout.

“Sorry…”

“Why were you even taking a photo, they can’t use it.”

“They’ll use it when they can.” Camila said. “I bet it will be when we’re on tour.”

“When what will be?”

“When they will tell the fans.”

“Ah, you mean that.” Lauren said. “I bet it’ll be after the tour.”

“I think it’ll be before.” Normani said.

“Nah, that’s only a month.” Camila said.

“Guys, it will happen when it happens.” Ally joined in. “Plus, I’m not even so sure that Alba knows all the details about the tour.”

There was silence for a few seconds. “Guys?” Normani said.

“Yeah?”

“What’s that?” I heard some shuffling then a gasp.

“They’re not supposed to be doing that yet!”

“Calm down Mila. That could’ve not been comfortable.” There was a click again. “Lo what are you doing?”

“I’m gonna post it.”

“What, why?”

“So people will freak out over Camren stuff. You have to admit, it’s hilarious. And it kinda looks like Mila.”

“No, Alba has a bigger butt.” Normani said and the girls laughed. “What? It’s true.”

“I don’t have dimples either.”

“Mila, you can’t see her face on the picture. The dimples don’t matter.”

“No look.” I suddenly felt a hand at them bottom of my back making me shiver slightly. “Look at this, it’s back dimples.”

“Alba has more muscle though. You’re thin but she’s workout fit.”

“Hey, Lo, give me your phone.” I heard some tapping on a screen then laughing.

“Girl got game? Nice caption Mani.” Lauren said. “And post.”

“Okay, now what the freaking heck is this?” I felt someone brush my hair out of the way.

“That’s it. Now it’s get up and get off.”

“Mila, stop.” Ally said. “Just because you haven’t ‘experienced’ this kind of thing doesn’t give you the right to prevent Dinah from it. I seriously think she could fall in love with this girl. Seriously, look how happy she looks right now.”

I heard a sigh. “I just don’t want her to get hurt.”

“Trust me, Alba is not the type of person to hurt someone. Not intentionally at least.”

“How do you know?”

“Have you met the girl? It’s pretty obvious.” There was a sigh again. “Lauren, what are you doing now?”

“I need to post this too. It’s fucking hot if you ask me.” There was silence. “What, don’t look at me like that. I’m still straight but look at this and tell me you don’t think it’s hot.”

“Yeah, yeah, hurry up… and move her hair out of the way cause that’s not like Mila’s.”

I heard a lot of beeping coming from a phone then laughter. “People are going crazy.”

We'll Make MemoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara