34

"Have you got everything?"

"Yes mami." I rolled my eyes. "Even if I didn't, it would be too late. We're already at the airport."

"I know, I know." She said put a stray lock behind her ear.

"Calmarse hermosa." (Calm down beautiful) My dad said and rubbed her upper arm. She smiled softly at him.

They called my flight and I smiled at my teary eyed mom. I pulled her for a hug. "Ya know, this was your idea."

She chuckled. "I know that too." She pulled away and kissed my forehead. "I love you."

"I love you too." I turned to my dad and was pulled in a bone crushing hug. "Papi." I groaned but hugged him back.

"I'll miss you princesa."

"I'll miss you too papi. Te amo."

"Te amo."

I then went to my siblings and crouched down to hug them. "Be good and don't get in trouble."

"We won't."

"Good. Don't. And stay out of my room." I felt them nod against me and I kissed their heads. "Love you guys."

"Love you too Alba."

When they called it for the final time, I turned and walked away from my family to see the girl I love.

----

"It's nice to see you again Alba." Big Rob said as I walked towards him with my suitcase.

"It's nice to see you too." I smiled.

"Let me take this." I grabbed my suitcase.

"Thanks." I said and followed him to the car.

I got in the passenger seat and he got in the drivers. "Did the girls let you know how it was gonna be?"

I nodded happily. "Yup! Hotel for the night then venue tomorrow."

"Exactly. We have to be careful though since you're staying at the same hotel as them."

"Will do." I grinned. I can't wait to see her.

Soon we pulled up at the hotel. It was late at night and the show was fairly early tomorrow so it fit perfectly.

We managed to sneak up into the room. I was actually staying in the room above the girls'.

I thanked Rob and he left. I had changed into my pajamas when there was a knock on the door.

I opened it to see four excited girls and was crushed in a group hug. I chuckled. "Hey guys."

"It's so good to see you again!" Ally exclaimed.

"It's good to see you too. I missed you."

"Believe it or not," they pulled back and walked past me to the room. "We missed you too."

Lauren jumped on the bed. "So are you excited for tomorrow?"

I nodded eagerly. "I can't wait to see her!"

"She's literally right downstairs." Camila laughed.

"Yeah, where is she anyway?" I took out my phone and texted her.

Alba: Hey babe

Dinah: Hi baby!

Alba: What are you doing?

Dinah: I don't even know. I'm bored and the girls disappeared :(