74

"You wanna go say happy birthday to mama?" I asked as I just got done dressing Benji.

He had on some T-shirt and overalls and he looked adorable in them.

He squealed and bounced up and down and I laughed at him. "Come here." I picked him up and walked into the bedroom where Dinah was just laying in bed, probably just woke up.

"Mama." Benji said and Dinah looked towards us with a smile.

"Happy birthday babe." I smiled and kissed her lips softly.

"Mm, happy birthday to me." She smiled lazily. Benji had managed to get down from my arms and had crawled over to Dinah. "Hey there big boy." She smiled at him and picked him up.

He gurgled and nuzzled into her chest. He has been getting a lot more cuddly lately and we have no idea why.

I laid down next to them and ran my finger up Benji's back which made him shiver and giggle a bit.

"What do you want to do today? It's your day." I smiled softly at her.

"I just wanna spend it with you guys." She said and intervened our fingers and kissed my knuckles softly.

"Then I'll never leave your side." I smiled and snuggled into her side, nuzzling my nose to her cheek.

"Stop, that tickles." She squirmed a little.

"What if I don't?" I bit my lip and Dinah groaned.

"We have a baby in the room." She looked at Benji then back at me. "When he's asleep tonight."

I nodded. "Definitely."

Benji reached his hand out and clutched my shirt right over my breast.

"You want milky?" I asked and sat up then took him in my arms. He quickly started drinking and I chuckled at him.

The doorbell rang and I furrowed my brow. Dinah looked just as confused. "Who's that? It's," Dinah looked at her phone. "10 AM."

"Can you get it? I'm kinda occupied." I looked at Benjamin.

"What about the girls?" Dinah moaned and buried her head in the pillow.

"They're out for some stuff, now go." I lightly kicked her and she sighed and went out of bed to answer the door.

I didn't hear anything but Dinah didn't come back up so I just kept feeding Benji until he finally stopped drinking.

"What was that? Ten, fifteen minutes?" I smiled at him and tickled his stomach making him giggle. "Now why isn't mommy back yet?" I said and stood up from the bed.

I quietly made my way downstairs with Benji. "Babe?" I asked as I walked down the stairs and when I looked up I saw a woman talking to Dinah.

She was looking at me with an unreadable expression while Dinah looked at me in a state of shock.

"Babe, is everything okay?" I asked and walked a little closer to them.

"Yeah, uh, Alba this is my... Mom." She smiled tensely and I understood why.

"Uhm, hi, I'm Alba, Dinah's fiancée." I said and held my hand out, careful to hold Benji with the other.

"Nice to meet you." She smiled and shook my hand. She seemed nice. "And who's this little guy?" She asked as she looked at Benji who looked at her then hid his face in my neck.

"That's Benjamin, my son." Dinah said then looked at me. "Our son."

"I should've known." Her mom smiled. "He looks like you when you were a child."