22

'Dinah Jane Hansen and Jacob Whitesides getting close on tour?'

'Is a member of Fifth Harmony dating an opening act?'

'What is the deal with Dinah and Jacob?'

The headlines continued like that and even though I knew it was all fake, there was still a part of me that was doubting everything.

I wiped my eyes and sat on my bed.

I had just finished dinner and fled up to my room before I broke down.

I shakily dialed Dinah's number and pressed my phone to my ear.

"Hey Alba!" Her cheerful voice rang through. God, I missed her.

"Hey DJ..." I sniffled.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Her voice became concerned.

"I just miss you..."

"I miss you too." She said. I heard faint cheering on the other line.

"What are you doing?"

"Waiting to go on stage. Then you called so I went outside to get some privacy. There are some fans waiting in line though."

"Oh..." I sniffled again.

"Baby are you sure you're okay?"

I shook my head and let out a sob. "I don't know."

"Alba please don't cry." She said softly. "You're making me cry cause I can't be there for you." Her voice cracked.

"I don't want you to cry but I can't help it." I wiped my cheeks but that didn't really help since more tears just fell. "I just miss you so much and want to see you. Then there's the thing with Jacob... It's everywhere."

"Okay, please don't worry about Jacob. There is nothing going on, it's just for the public. You're my one and only. I don't want anybody else but you." Her voice cracked in a few places. "And second, I miss you too. But we just have to wait for five weeks... Then I can see your beautiful face again and feel your skin. You'll be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I fall asleep."

"I want that..."

"I want that too baby but we have to wait a couple of weeks..."

"Can't I just like fly out there?"

"Believe it or not, I already asked management..."

"And let me guess... They didn't allow it."

"I'm so sorry Baba. Just because they don't want people to know we're together and it-"

"I know, I know." I sighed and sniffled. "It affects the girls too."

"I wish they could just let me do this one thing."

"No, it's okay DJ. I don't want anything to harm your career."

"But you won't harm it. The only thing that should matter to management and my fans is that I'm happy."

"But singing makes you happy."

"But you make me happier..."

I smiled at that. I knew I made her happy but not this happy.

"Dinah, come on!" I heard in the background.

"Baby, I'm sorry I have to go. But when I get back, I have to tell you something."

"Can't you do it now?"

She chuckled. "No, sorry babe. I have to do it face to face."

"Fine..."

"Just remember you're my one and only and I miss you. We'll see each other soon."

"I can't wait love."

"Does that mean you're not sad anymore?"

"I'm sad that you're gone but I'm better."

"That's good, I'm glad." There was some more yelling. "Babe, I really have to go." She sniffled.

"Okay, I'll talk to you soon."

"Sounds good. Bye Alba."

"Bye DJ..."

I heard a click and the line became dead.

I decided to suck it up and go downstairs to my family. They always make me feel better.

When I walked into the living room, Luca ran up to me and hugged my waist. I almost fell down but caught my balance in time.

"Woah." I mumbled.

"Are you okay?" He asked and looked up at me.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"I heard you crying."

I smiled and kissed his forehead. "I'm okay, I was just talking to Dinah."

"Did she hurt you?"

"No, she's good. I just miss her."

"Oh... What can I do to make you feel better?"

"I'm better now bud. Thanks." I smiled.

He smiled and went back over to Mari to continue the game they were playing. I just went and sat down next to my parents on the sofa.

"Cómo estás mija?"

"Estoy bien papi. Gracia por preguntar." (I'm fine dad. Thanks for asking.) I said and smiled.

"De nada."

"There's actually something I want to ask you." I said and my parents looked at me.

"What is it?"

"What do you think about me taking a gap year?"

They looked at each other. "If that's what you want, we support you." My dad said and smiled.

I hugged them. "Thanks."

"Have you thought of what you would be doing?"

"Honestly, I have no idea. That's what I'm gonna figure out. I'm going to figure out what I want and how I can do it."

"Just be sure you're making the right decision Alba."

"I believe I am. And if not, it'll come and bite me in the ass."

----

Haii guyyys! I wasn't gonna post this yet but I needed to ask you a question so please answer!

Q: if you would meet Alba and Dinah, what would you ask them. You wouldn't know anything about them, only that Alba is Dinah's girlfriend.

Aaaand... GO!

And how in the world can Tumblr be so time consuming? Like literally... Wow...

Also, there are like a few chaps until the smut *wink wink* *smirk* so I hope it doesn't suck ass and that you enjoy it!

So yeah... Enjoy!