5

Dinah: Hey, when are you out of school?

Alba: 2:30… why?

Dinah: Cuz I’m gonna pick you up xx

Alba: What? Since when?

Dinah: Since now :)

Alba: Okay… but just to let you know, I’m craving McDonalds

Dinah: What my girl wants, my girl gets ;*

Alba: Thank you xxx but I’m gonna try and finish my work so I won’t have any homework

Dinah: Okay, I’ll be out front when you’re done :) bye bye x

Alba: Bye xx

When school was over, I exited the building. I looked through the sea of students to see if I could see Dinah anywhere.

Dinah: I see youuu

Alba: I wish I could see you :(

Dinah: Keep looking ;)

I pouted and looked around.

Dinah: Aww, no fair :( Red car, tinted windows

I smiled when I spotted the car and skipped over to it. I opened the door and sat inside, giving Dinah a peck on the cheek.

“Hey.” She smiled.

“Hi.” I smiled back.

“So McDonalds?” she asked and I nodded eagerly. I grinned when she laughed and held my hand over the console.

We went to the drive through and Dinah spoke. “Erm, I’ll have two number threes and…” She looked at me. “What do you want?”

“Chicken nuggets!”

“Number six.” She said. I tugged on her hand and when she looked at me, I held two fingers up. “Make that two number sixes.”

“What can I get you to drink.” I heard from the machine.

“Coke and sprite.”

“And apple juice!” I yelled so she could hear me. Dinah just looked at me weirdly with a slight smile on her face. “What?”

She shook her head. “Nothing.”

We pulled up to the window and paid and got our food. Dinah then drove the opposite way from her house.

“Where are we going?” I questioned.

“Not to my place.” She said.

“Why not? I like your place.”

“The girls just got home yesterday and they were wondering why I was acting so weird through the phone.” She gave me a look. “I’m still blaming you.” I just put my hands up in surrender and she laughed. “So I told them I was seeing someone and they won’t stop bugging me about it.”

I just nodded understandingly. “So where are we going?”

“Here.” She said as we came to a stop on a small hill. I looked around and noticed we were the only ones there. “Hardly no one comes here.” She took the bag from my lap and handed me a box with ten chicken nuggets. I immediately dug in. “How are you going to eat twenty of those?” she questioned.

I shrugged and swallowed. “It’s my usual order.”

She looked at me in disbelief. “And you still look like that?”