Epilogue

-- 15 years later --

I turned off the lights downstairs and walked slowly upstairs.

It was almost eleven so everybody should either be asleep or about to.

I walked into the first room on the right and saw Benji sitting at his desk with a notebook in front of him, writing something.

"What are you doing?" I asked softly and walked up behind him.

"Homework." He answered simply.

I sighed. "Benjamin..."

"Relax mami, it's for next week. I need to finish it if I'm supposed to go to that soccer tournament." He said and smiled up at me before looking back down.

"As much as I love that you take soccer seriously," I reached over and shut his book. "But it's bedtime. You can finish it tomorrow."

He groaned and turned around to face me. "Mami."

"Bed, now." I smiled and kissed his forehead. "Love you."

"Love you too." He said and stood up and went to bed.

Before I left the room, I took it in. The soccer balls, the trophies in the shelf along with the 16 photo albums.

Benjamin Rafi Hansen-Herrera.

"Sweet dreams." I whispered before turning off the lights and shutting the door halfway, leaving some light to shine in.

I entered the room opposite Benji's and noticed the guitar and other instruments, all the notebooks with lyrics in the shelf and the 14 photo albums.

Christopher Lucas Hansen-Herrera.

He was sitting by the desk, with headphones on, doing something on the computer. Probably mixing music.

While Benji got my sports and workout genes, Chris definitely got Dinah's music genes.

I walked up behind him and raised the headphones off one of his ears. "Did Benji let you use his computer?" I whispered in his ear and he jumped up.

"Holy- mami!" He yelled. "You scared me."

"Shut it, your siblings might be asleep." I pointed to him and went over to the computer. Yup, he was mixing something.

"Benji let me have it." He said from behind me.

"I know, I was just joking." I smiled at him. "Can I listen?"

"It's not ready yet." He said. "You can when it's ready."

"Fine. Do you want to save it before I shut if off?" He nodded and saved it. I then shut the lid. "Brush your teeth?"

He nodded. "Yeah, I did it when Benji did."

"Okay good, now go to bed." He rolled his eyes. "Hey, don't roll your eyes at me. Bed."

"Fine." He sighed and went under the covers. "I'm not tired though."

"And I don't care. You have school." I kissed his head and ruffled his hair. "I love you Chris."

"I love you too." He smiled and turned over under the covers.

I turned off the lights then went into the hallway. Now everyone should be asleep in the rest of the rooms.

I quietly opened the door to the room besides Benji's room and sighed. "Guys, you're supposed to be asleep."

I looked at two of my sons who looked back at me like they've been caught shoplifting.