52

"And that," Dinah panted and put the box down. "Is the last of it."

I had my arms crossed. "I could've helped you know."

"Nope. You're pregnant. No way." She said and I rolled my eyes.

She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around me, kissing me sweetly. Her lips tasted a little like salt. Probably after carrying all those boxes.

"Thank you for letting me move in here." I whispered when she pulled back. I was actually kind of surprised the girls would allow it since I'm 16- almost 17 weeks pregnant and there would be a newborn in this house.

I was worried about their rest and career.

"You're welcome." She smiled and hugged me. "And thanks for moving in here."

I chuckled. "You're welcome."

After a moment, I pulled back and walked towards the boxes. "What are you doing?" Dinah asked.

"Unpacking." I said.

"Nope, you're not." I looked at her weirdly. "Get dressed because we're going out to dinner."

I groaned and laid down on the soft bed. "But I'm tired."

"Hey, you weren't the one carrying boxes up the stairs all day." She chuckled and laid down next to me, looking into my eyes.

"But I'm pregnant." I said quietly and Dinah rolled her eyes with a small smile.

"Fine, sleep. But we are going to breakfast tomorrow." She said. I smiled and nodded and she pecked my forehead the stood up.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"I'm gonna take a shower." She stuck her head into the bedroom. "I'll be quick. Love you."

"Love you." I said with a tired smile. I sighed and turned on my side as the flutters in my stomach decreased a little. I think it's just nerves about moving and I finally get to relax.

I was almost asleep when Dinah walked into the room with damp hair and a loose T-shirt on.

She slid in next to me and wrapped her arm protectively around my stomach.

I sighed and smiled and pressed my back more against Dinah's front, feeling her body heat.

I fell asleep soon after that as she stroked my stomach softly.

----

"Wakey wakey." I felt hot breath on my ear. I shivered and my eyes fluttered open. "Good morning." Dinah smiled.

"Morning." I smiled and stretched my arms over my head. "Did you sleep okay?"

"Perfectly." She smiled. "What about you?"

"I slept great." I looked into her eyes, a smile on both our lips.

"That's wonderful... No get up. We're going out for breakfast." She said after a moment and pecked my lips before leaving the bed.

I sighed and put my feet on the ground to stand up.

After an hour, I was wearing jeans and a flowy top that his my baby bumb... Mostly. I had put some makeup on and put my hair in a ponytail.

I walked up to Dinah who was in the kitchen, chatting to the girls. "I'm ready."

"Nope," Dinah handed me a jacket. "Now you are." I rolled my eyes and she grabbed my hand. "Bye guys!"

"Bye!"

We drove for about fifteen minutes before we pulled up to Waffle House.

"Ally is gonna be jealous." Dinah said with a chuckled before we both left the car. She grabbed my hand and led me inside.