₃₃.𝘉𝘰𝘴𝘶 𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘢 𝘯𝘰 𝘚𝘢𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘶̄ 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘪

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

You ran after the traumatized misunderstood narancia happily following him. Giorno hae noticed you running after him, on the other hand narancia was still freaking out as you held him by your mouth in the air and the boat kept floating away.

"n-naranacia! What's wrong?!" Bruno panics through the turtle asking as for why the hell narancia was freaking out. Bruno then heard you making funny merowing sounds and he chuckles knowing it wasn't anything serious. In hopes for you to hear Bruno commandos he yells out a. 'be a good girl and put him down now' with laughter. You put narancia down a little too hard moving the boat a little too much.

"(y/n)! You scared me to death!" you ignore his comment and proceed to lick his face grossing him out but being used to it he pets you instead. Meanwhile mista and giorno make their way on the boat with the disc. Mista realizes there is no place for you even in the turtle.

" ayo guys where is (y/n) gonna camp at?"

"hm? Oh i guess she can stay in the Turtle" narancia says but giorno sighs reminding narancia Trish was still in there conscious. "ohhhh, so where will she-" a loud splash and a gush of water answers all narancias questions. Giorno smirks a bit knowing you'd do that. "giorno, five me the disc" Bruno orders giorno and he gives it to him. You pop your head out and grab the disc in your mouth driving back inside the lovely water.

"h-hey no (y/n)! Bad girl! No more gummies!"

You frown and spit back the disc in the boat, giorno pets you and gives you a smile, "it's okay, we have plenty of time to play later" you purr and sink back in the water following them where ever they went. You remembered your dolphin friends and that strange man. He always talked about his friends and showed you them too in a weird hard paper sheet, which humans called photo.

You liked the one with funny white hair, it reminded you of frozen icebergs. You missed mister strange man and dolphins. You couldn't wait to go back and meet them again. Awoofy had luckily climbed onto giorno before you dived in and the poor bunny sank without your big frame realizing it.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Meanwhile with la squadra.

Sorbet was still recovering, your petals has disappeared around him because of how far you were from them. Geleto refused to leave his side. Illuso still had a missing hand, ghiacchio had some bruises and pain here and there. Prosciutto was almost done healing thanks to your petals.

"if it wasn't for (y/n) we all would be dead" melone dramatically sighs. Prosciutto just smoking his anger and stress out. The gang were in a meeting debating who'd go after the buccalati gang to their final mission. They weren't gonna give up yet, they were finally giving away the boses daughter and this was their last chance and this time they weren't gonna hesitate on anything.

"risotto, you're the only one left, what're you gonna do" prosciutto asks him calmly. But risotto doesn't have a reply in mind and doesn't answer. "guys we don't have much time, they're almost fucking there"
Ghiacchio looks at melones laptop and his anger boiling up at the thought them not being able to do anything.

"b-boss what're we G-gonna do"

Risotto sighs "me and melone are going"

"but what about narancias lil bomber? They're not dumb, they're probably on a watch even after thinking they finished us"

Risotto smirks "(y/n)"

"do anything, but don't let her get hurt" everyone is glad that prosciutto was the one to remind risotto that.