₁₅. 𝘋𝘪𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

It was the usual day, you go back to Bucciarati crazy household. Sleep, eat, have fun with the gang and learn new things, take naps with narcy and wake up to have dinner. Once your human times are over you head over to the forest for practice again. Giorno is more than happy to see you and doesn't hesitate to scratch and pet you.

And you don't hesitate either to lick and cuddle the small human. After playing and training with him you fly over to the dolphins and excited to see the strange quiet human you'd met a few days ago.
You saw the dolphins at the same spot signaling you to come over, you did so and played around with them. You hear a whistle and look at the direction where it had come from.

Smiling and splashing goodbye to the dolphins you head back to the shore to the man. Shaking yourself dry and proceeding to run towards him and pouncing on him like he's a toy. You hear him let out a few giggles before scratching you and it your turn to be targeted. You purr and lean closer to man.

After a while of chilling out with the man you yawn and curl up next to him. He sits besides you. Getting upset that he isn't with you, you crawl closer to him and put your head on his lap and sheltering him with your wing just like with Giorno. You see him writing with the pencil color, but it looked different and smelled different too! You purr in curiosity.

Jotaro takes notice of that and shows you the pen and around. "this is how it works" he uses it on the paper showing you. Jotaro gets surprised by the fact that's you're trying to grab the pen by your claws. Giving it a few tries you get frustrated.
Getting up and going to a nearest branch you break it easily with your mouth. Grinning at Jotaro your teeth too are visible to him.

"aha, retractable teeth, i should've figured. Very interesting." he takes notes. While Jotaro is busy observing you, he doesn't realize his stand curiously following you around while you draw with the giant branch around him on the sand. You feel a poke on your tail and you immediately turn around letting out a feminine mrow. You see star platinum.

Jotaros eyes widen for a second realizing that you could see his stand, that means it's either you had a stand too or it was because you were a strong creature he guessed. Either ways he kept taking notes and observed. You tried to paw the weird looking thing and your hand went right through it. Doing it over and over you finally got frustrated and ran through it.

Star platinum laughs and pats you, you bump your head up on his hand smiling happily that you could finally feel the ghostly thing. Continuing your drawing you nudge jotaro from behind, he understood you and walked a bit further to clearly view what you had drawn. You drew him and star platinum! They were basically stick figures but he understood and was amazed.

Giving you another bag of chips as a reward. After spending time with the strange man you fly back to Bucciarati, seeing a red moving spot nearby in a familiar area you land successfully without hitting anything gladly. You follow the red beam and it leads you inside a house. Unfortunately you weren't able to catch the light.

Your attention it taken away by the lights switching on and you see risotto in front holding your favorite dried meat jerky. You run up to him, your front limbs on his shoulder and you licking his face first. He tried his best not to let out any noise but ended up chucking like everytime. Eating the jerky you then look around the room to see familiar faces asleep.

Prosciutto walks up from behind risotto and freaks out a bit before calming down and realizing it's just you again. "good to know she likes us right?" risotto replies with a nod and continues to to observe the scene.