⒎𝘉𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

lying away from the carrot looking human. High up in the sky, you're safe from hitting onto buildings. You push yourself a little more and fly higher. Purring in bliss, seeing the moon so upclose and slowly rising above the clouds.

But it's not forever you can fly like this. Yet, you still needed practice and alot of time. You goy tired and slowly landed in a familiar forest on top of ybe trees. Right as you hit the trees. It shook a little. Well alot. Causing the sleeping birds anf animals to rush away.

Birds chirping and flying away. You crawl down and step on a weak branch. It broke and you fell tight on your head. Groaning and shaking your head. You pick up the scent of the familiar human. Another one of your papas who saved you when you were distressed.

He was looking direct at you smiling and holding a square box like thing. As if he came back just for you. You let out a happy purr, running up to him and pouncing onto the smaller human. He falls on his butt, Ofc not hurting him, you'd be sad if you ever hurt your savior. You started licking him and started playfully nudging him, earning a alot of giggles from the human.

"okok s-stop" giorno managed to let out.

You immediately recognized the word and stopped. Looking at him happily.

"wow you actually came hm"

He gets up trying to dry himself. You thought of an idea, you do something you haven't done in since you've been in this 'world'. You inhaled and blew out very light pink air from your mouth. Giorno shivers because of the cold air suddenly hitting him. He looks at his clothes to see the wet areas are now a cold icey pink.

He looked up at you still shaking.

"t-thanks, i d-definitely need-ded to dry u-up heh"

You sense him freezing and uncomfortable. Maybe because he was small and his scales were very smooth and sensitive he was feeling cold.

You look at a smaller tree. Running up at it and jumping over it, in order to break it. A few jumps later it snaps and you fall with it too. But thanks to your wings you were saved this time.

Grabbing the branch from your mouth. You run over to the small human and drop the Branch a few feet away from him. Inhaling and releasing a small purple plasma not to hurt the human, but to lite a fire in the branch.

The plasma makes a small boom, you look over to the human and he seems surprised, and immediately walks closer to the fire pulling out his hands towards the camp fire. Walking closer to him and laying down. Gently grabbing him with your tail and enclosing him with your free wing.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Giorno took in all the warmth of the fire near him.
Finally able to speak. And not shaking, but still cold.

"thank you" i smile at the dragon. I feel something pulling me and surprised to see it's tail pulling me towards it. And caging me with its wing. Resting its head on my shoulder and lightly purring.

After a few minutes of warming up and not feeling as chilly anymore. I crawl out of its wings and grab my book. From the corner of my eyes i see it getting confused as to why i moved and what I'm grabbing.

Crawling back under its wing and petting it. Opening the 'dragon encyclopedia' that i bought when I went to the library to get to know more about the mysterious creature. It shifts its head towards the book. Nose wrinkling and sniffing the book to know what it is. Purring and looking up at me for answers. I chuckle.