₃₁.𝘉𝘦𝘪𝘣𝘪̄ 𝘍𝘦𝘪𝘴𝘶 ₂

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Bruno and trish in the turtle were waiting on the gang to hurry up with the and car. Trish sighs and rests her head on her hand. Suddenly she had the strong urge to pee. Not wanting to squirm holding it in and looking like a horny half naked dressed girl Infront of a random man who was a gangster.

She got up and told bruno that she had to pee. Standing on the table and reaching out of the turtle.
Bruno realizing it's late and you've probably transformed and probably running around like a child high on sugar.

"trish, get off the table, you can't go outside!"

"why? I have an emergen- AHHH"

trish doesn't listen to bruno and proceeded to stretch out until she fell back looking at something big and abnormal. Bruno turns pale realizing what she saw. "oh no"

"W-WHAT IS THAT OUTSIDE?!"

Bruno being the smart man he is, smoothly lies to her by telling her it's an enemy stand trying to get you. And she calms down at the confirmation she's being guarded by five men and a girl from outside the turtle. "fine, I'll go do my business in there"

Bruno sighs and looks back up smiling and waving at you licking the turtle. No wonder she got spooked that hard. He hears your frowning purr and sees giorno, telling him the car is almost done. His expressions is Changed when he doesn't hear trish, turning back and seeing only her arm behind the chair disappearing, running immediately calling her name out he opens the cabinet to see her body cut in small square pieces. It's too late tho.

You were vibing with naraicna and fugo, helping them do something to the car, you kept nudging your head on the car, causing it to move. You saw the car peeing and smelled it, it got all over on your nose blocking your smell. Now trying to rub the irritating oily feeling off of your nose with your paws, abbacchio laughs at you just struggling rolling and rubbing your own face unable to clean the liquid.

Narancia got an idea and got in the car. But before Seeing giorno waving, fugo asking what's giorno asking and narancia replied with a shrug. "eh, bruno is probably asking us to hurry up" naraicna got in the car and whistles to you. Even tho your smell being blocked makes you panic a bit but thanks to narancia he gets your attention else where.

"hey (y/n)! Move the car again pleaseee"

You excitedly put your paws on the window and move your body back and forth, narancia giggling and enjoying the ride. Until fugo slaps narancia from the open window asking him to quit goofing around. Fugo distracted you by pulling out the strawberry snacks. As you're about to eat them, one of the frogs jump in, takes it away to another side.

Fugo laughs seeing you chase it. You get grumpy and follow the Candy thief. You smell blood through your oiled nose, you were close enough to smell is through your blocked nose. You panic seeing giorno on the floor and melone??! No not melone you see his other form. Yea you're dumber when you're a dragon.

You see giorno all bleeding and lick him clean, until he gets up on his own putting a finger to his lips. Your petals sticking onto him from before when you didn't notice him. You saw melone going away and you immediately playfully pounce onto him. Licking him.
Giorno obviously confused tries to process why were you doing that.

"m-melone, I'm s-scred what is this on me HEL-"

"calm down,.. This is harder than i thought she already transformed.. Babyface.. Capture her"

"y-yes"

You feel yourself breaking into pieces and you lose consciousness. Giorno panics even more. The gang unfortunately doesn't notices anything because knowing you, your survival instincts would kick in saving the day. Besides you're too big to notice gone.

After defeating baby face, giorno forms a snake out of his corpse sending it to its owner. Of course your petals following the snake to save the day. The snake slither around melone leg getting chased by your petal. Melone being a dumbass sees the snake and drops the sample of bruno blood. The petals again distract another one of giornos snakes successfully latching them onto the snakes face and the scent causing the snake to pass out and burn.

"that newbie...wait wha-" before he even gets to tell ghiaccio about his fail. Your petals latch themselves onto melone nose next and he passes out. You wake up to giorno rubbing your neck. You smell fire and with you getting alarmed you grab giorno and run towards the gang. With them finally noticing the fire and giorno. Abbacchio panics seeing people coming out questioning where their vehicles went.

Immediately letting bruno know its an emergency, he covers trishes eyes with abbacchio pulling your giant frame back in the turtle. Abbacchio let's out a sigh of relief and bruno puts his fingers to his lips asking you to be quiet. You did so but failed to walk up to trish almost licking her. Trish tries to peak through brunos hand, but he zips her eyes close.

Frowning you go dig in the snack bag ripping everything and devouring everything. Narancia giggling and joining you. He could eat without bruno stopping him and he was happy. Bruno got busy with the bosses mission for abbacchio. After a while of just eating not giving a fuck about anything you hear a gunshot and your head snaps at the direction.

You didn't smell real blood so you shrugged and went back to eating just to see everything was finished.
Bruno sighs. "fugo, Try to get rid of the enemy and please stop at the nearest gas station. Someone's gonna be upset if they're hungry for too long"

Fugo laughs obviously knowing you had a big stomach. Meanwhile ghiaccio is raging and cussing out the gang for the target AND you. He didn't like the idea that you were with people he was supposed to assassinate. Instead of being physically upset, the only emotion he showed was anger. He didn't like the idea of you someday finding out they killed people you loved. Obviously you'd be pretty upset.

He was a bit scared too. Knowing what geleto told the team about how hostile you could get even if you got the slightest sign of danger or bad energy. Risotto and prosciutto also told them about how hostile you had gotten at the sense of them nearing at her with her nesting the newbie.

"melone answer you fucking bastard!" after melone had passed out and didn't answer, he grumbled some more Swearings out and followed buccaratis gang, taking matters in his own hands. Completely losing his cool seeing them stop at a gas station and seeing mista coming out with a shit ton of food and meat.

"holy fucking god they eat like pigs!" it clicked in his head after seconds why they got it. You were probably at the verge of throwing a baby dragon tantrum. Mentally smiling at the picture of you digging in every corner of their headquarters finding something to eat."man  you have some big fucking appetite huh" bringing his focus back to following them he gets serious.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Hi :).
So I'll be writing
all night skipping
my workout today hehe.

Help me I'm turning
like derpslurp.

⛓ ♕