₂₀.𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊    ♡    ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

  It had been a few days since the i incident with geleto and sorbet. You were still worried for them wherever you were. It was night time and you were alone at the forest today, waiting for giorno. He was a bit late today but your mood brightened right when you sensed him nearby. You welcomed him back with a pounce on him and a few licks.

Giorno has been wanting to test out something for a while now after discovering you could see his stand. After all only stand users could see other stands. He patted your head and gave you pleasing scratches. Which you replied with satisfied purrs.

"good girl, i bought some snacks for you bellissima"

Giornos pulls out a bag you hadn't notice hanging on his shoulder. He sits down and opens all the bag of chips serving them in the big bag for you. While you're distracted he quietly tiptoes behind you to startle you or get your guards up.

"why am i doing this, please guard my balls lord"

He sighs and climbs a tree, reaching all the way to the top. Looking back down to see you still distracted. He wouldn't deny the fact that the height he was standing upto was definitely terrifying.

'it must be easy for a living being to have wings and save themselves from falls huh'

He sees you almost done with your bait. Because of the strongly flavored fish chips you won't be able to locate his scent for a good while. You start looking around for him, now you're actually panicking on not being able to locate him.

"here goes my life, it's in your hands (Y/N)"

With that he lets his body fall, you hear a branch stretching, immediately your head snaps in that direction. You panic on how the fuck to get there in time. While you're running in panic you feel something rush past you, like tiny million birds listening to your command. That makes you panic more. Giornos eyes are closed. And his arms are wrapped around him.

He does hear your panicked growls but doesn't feel your warmth or wings around him. Just when he's regretting everything he feels gentle feather like million objects around him, supporting him in mid air, he feels himself not falling anymore but being still and his hair is all calm.

His eyes snap open to see millions of pink petals around him, like a bed flowers but petals. He sees you finally flying over towards him and carrying him down. The petals still around both you and giornos frame. After setting giornos down he does get a little upset growls and pushes as if you're mad at him for pulling that stuff.

"aw I'm sorry bellissima, i won't do that again, is that alright?" you're still faced against him with an attitude. He grows a pink flower matching your scales and brings it to your face wiggling it. Your head shakes with the flower and giornos hands movement, eventually you gently but aggressive swat his hand away like an annoyed cat.

Giornos giggles and you look at him. He pulls out another bag of chips opening it and eating it by himself. Your mood changes again and you crawl towards him happy and needily.

"uh uh uh, first accept my apology" now it's his turn to face against you with a playful attitude. You let out a low growl in disappointment and nudge him with a puppy face accepting his apology. He giggles again giving you the bag. You smile and happily eat all of it. Of course leaving a few soggy chips for giorno.

He starts to see more and more of those petals around you. Seems like they follow you around. Maybe, just maybe those could be your power?
Giorno gets a bit frustrated thinking about it and finally comes upto you sandwiching your face with his hands making you look right at him. You just smile snd lick his face.

"now (Y/N) i want you to feel like you're in a very dangerous situation, like somewhere like hmm you've lost your wings and you're falling"

You look st him confused as to why he asked you to do that. Either ways you do it. Closing your eyes and imagining the scenario. Giorno sees the small petals slowly floating in the air around you forming over your closed ones and a few dozens protecting you from underneath gently picking you up.

Giornos eyes widen and he's smiling in happiness, not only that you're a dragon but you have the same powers as him too! There's no doubt that thing is your power, maybe you just needed time to manifest it and you did. Your eyes snap open at the feeling of something lifting you. You look around and below you to see the same flowers that saved giorno.

You're confused at first but as you calm down the petals set you down. You continue to play with tieh petals and hesr giornos giggling. Soon it's your time to go and giornos pets and kisses you goodbye. You try shove one of the petals from around you to him. Snd it stays floating around him until you get frustrated to why it isn't sitting on him.

Right when you do get frustrated the petal sets itself down onto giornos donuted hair. He thanks you and you give him one last head hug before flying away.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Fugo sees you coming back and signals you over, you happily follow him back and never forget to give your welcome licks. He notices right when you're turning back and he's about to cover you with sheets some bright beautiful petals cover your entire body up. He's definitely surprised to see those and curious too. But you seem tk act like those sre normal.

"maybe it's a part of her being a dragon maybe? I'll do some research on this later"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊    ♡    ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

So i wanted to give yall
something that wasn't op
and more uhh like what
would represent the character.

Thanks to my sister to
actually helping me
with the idea.

Appearance ;

Basically millions of pink
flower petals that can morph
into a hallow form of your
dragon self only, and has a
golden glow from the hallow
empty holes for the eyes.

Abilities ;

Defensive - Can carry or
support absolutely anything
with the command of their
user, Including the user itself.
Can also be used as an armor
to anyone the user commands.
The petals can cover up wounds
and somewhat stop the bleeding

are mildly sedative, antiseptic,
anti-inflammatory, and anti-parasitic.

The antiseptic nature of rose petals makes them a wonderful treatment for wounds, bruises, rashes, and incisions.

Defensive ;

Each of them can harden into
crystals making them sharp
and pierceable and dangerous
if thrown at High proper aim.
Can grow an illusion of flower
garden attracting the prey
and getting them pricked by
the Thorne causing lightheaded
effects and eventually passing out.

The petals represent the characters personalities inner reflection, there not more to the appearance because the dragon is enough.

The healing part of the power represents the inner softness and care of the character.

The defense is the aggressive and passive aggressive side of the character.

Hope you
guys like it
Lmk.

And yes the medical stuff,
i did get it off of Google lmao.

⛓ ♕

Edit 22 march 2021

Oh my god i made so many
grammar errors, ew ew
I'm so sorry