₁₂.𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘳

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊   ♡   ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

        Night had fallen and everyone was getting ready for bed. You hugged the gang goodnight, Bruno and narancia stayed downstairs with you obviously you had turned back into your scaleself.

Bruno scratching and petting you, you were enjoying and purring. Now and then jumping on the sofas playing with Bruno and narancia.

Narancia was being stubborn and didn't want to leave. He had already taken a nap with you. Bruno gave up and let him stay for an hour. Narancia in bliss threw himself onto you with his pjs on. He had mini toy planes printed on his matching sleep wear.

You didn't want to leave yet today. Playing tag with both of them was amazing. Bruno got a bit worried with you two being loud, he took you outside in the backyard where you'd have a bigger space to run in.
Besides your claws were damaging the walls and sofas. No one would want that now would they? Right.

Bruno put his finger on his lips, gesturing both of you to be quiet with a little "shh" . You understood and quietly crawled outside, completely forgetting the idea of being quiet said by your human male mother. You started running everywhere getting chased by narancia.

Making semi growl, laughing sounds. Bruno face-palmed knowing exactly he cannot calm the both of you down ever. It was an impossible task. Bruno joined both of you and started running around. 

After an hour Bruno reminded narancia it was past his bedtime and he had to wake up early so he'd study. Narancia went to his room with a frown and a big lick from you. Well he was happy now.

It was your time to be in the skys where you belonged. Well kinda considering you have wings and stuff. Before licking bruno goodbye, you remembered something and crawled back inside. Grabbing a sheet of paper, tiny paper now that you're 10 times bigger in size. Bruno raised his brow in curiosity of who or what you drew on the sheet. He couldn't make out because you were quick. He did get concerned but brushed it out.

Licking bruno goodbye and flying off.

Somewhere in the distance red eyes kept an observing eye on you.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Landing on a familiar tree and crawling down you go on a hunt to find your favorite flower boy. Giorno hears a growl animalistic voice chanting his name. He immediately gets up and rund towards the source of the sound. His hair the same being golden from the roots and black from the bottom. Pouncing onto him and giving him the same greeting, licking and rubbing your head on him.

Earning giggles and stops from the flower donut Boy. "oh well i guess this is for the daily" he got up and looked at the wet mess you had made of him. You were proud tho. You balanced your body on your lower limbs and used your claws to pull off the sheet of paper sticked onto you. Handing it over to Giorno with your mouth. Nudging him with it.

"oh wow, wait you drew that?" he noticed his stand drawn next to him. many questions cross his head could you see his stand? Or did you have one and didn't know?? and he looks up at you, proud, amazed and confused to how you knew how to do all this. You looked at him with excitement. He smiled and petted you. Giorno feld the paper and put it in his pants pocket. He was indeed gonna treasure this.

Giorno gasped at the feeling of someone grabbing him from the back of his clothes and just walking. He didn't freak out because he knew it was you. He feels you gently set him down in a familiar place. You had warmed up the ground and lit the camp fire like thing again. Pulling Giorno close and covering him with your wings to avoid cold air hitting his wet form.