⒊𝘛𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘧 𝘈𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

It was nightime, the sky was a pleasant purple, dark blue and black. The moon was shining bright. The little dragon girl was asleep on the so called "bed" purring and curled up.

Earlier bruno escorted the girl to her room because she wouldn't stop following him around no matter what. She was told to stay and he left. Moments after coming back to check up on her. He found her asleep on the floor in a position like what a cat sleep.

He quietly sighed, picked her small frame up and put her on the soft cloud like bed. She girl stired in her sleep and got into a comfortable position and kept sleeping. Bruno admired her face as it glew in the moons bright beautiful light. He noticed her face looked more shinier and scalier. He thought he was seeing things. Not wanting to be a creep, he quietly left.

The girl stired in her sleep over and over. Dreaming of her parents and brothers. She felt uncomfortable every second in that small human earth clouds. Eventually falling off the bed with a light thud because of her size expanding underneath the moonlight. The dragon woke up crying because of being separated by her family. She didn't realize she had turned into her dragon self until she saw a familiar tail from the corner of her eye. Her mood from sad to excited as she happily licked her tail.

She wanted to go wake up bruno, but she sensed he was asleep. So she quietly crawled out of her room.
Going down the stairs happily ready to go on a short trip. Reaching the main door, her tail accidentally hit a flower pot next to the door. And it went down with a loud crash. Panicking she ran out the main door and crawled onto the roof of the house.

Bruno was passed out in is office. Abbacchio was worn out after drinking alot of wine, narancia and mista both crashed in their rooms. There was only one who wasn't asleep, Fugo. He stayed up all night studying the ancient dragon book. Trying to find anything connected to the mysterious girl.

Fugos (P.O.V)

Constant flipping of pages and dissatisfied sighs and curses came through my mouth. I was irritated that i couldn't find anything relevant. Until a certain line on a page caught my attention.

"there deep under the ocean, hidden in the deepest cave lies a portal, that connects us human beings to the world of beautiful winged creat-"

My concentration was disturbed by a loud crash of glass, it sounded like a flower pot to be specific. Next to the main door to the house they lived in. I thought it was an intruder, or worse an enemy stand. I ran towards main door and saw nothing but a broken flower pot the flowers laying around and the main door wide open.

From the corner of my eyes, i could see something big crawl up the building though the window. Again i followed it. It went to the top of the house. I ran to the roof and almost stopped breathing when my eyes landed on the source of what caused the disturbance.

"what the actual fuck"

i whispered. I couldn't blink my eyes, i kept staring. It was a beautiful dragon. Yes the ones i was just reading and discovering about. I almost thought I was dreaming or was probably dead from some fight i don't remember.

It sat there for a while, until it looked like it was sniffing the air to locate something by scent and looked at me. The size was terrifying. But it looked show how peaceful and harmless. By the looks of what i was observing. It was a whelp. A baby dragon.