₄₀. 𝘌𝘶𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘢.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Everyone had fallen asleep in random spots in the room after your little birthday party. Your parents had fallen asleep too, on top of the roof because they were too big to fit inside the house. But you didn't really, you were high on sugar, with the little energy left inside you, you saw a little bird, injured that managed to make it's way inside the house. You steadied yourself like a cat would, eyes dilated, your concentration fixated on only one thing only.

That bird. Wiggling your bum a little you pounced high, ready to catch it, only to miss the catch and gallop around the room with no knowledge of where you landed with each gallop. Continuing and not caring about anything, a few painful masculine grunts was heard around the room. The men were holding their stomach, further on the others were crotch, shoulder or chest. You heard them but failed to notice them. Actually you it's not that you failed to notice them, you were too busy chasing after the poor terrified bird. "Oofffff, i knew we shouldn't have ordered that sweet ass cake" abbacchio complained.

Your mini dragon grunts and growls were heard to all ears, even your parents sleeping on the roof. Everyone eventually got up, rubbing their eyes and some even laughing at those who got their eternal organs crushed by their giant beloved reptile. Just when you were about to finally get the catch, your smile turned into a very anxious frown as you felt yourself lighter in the air. You fell on your face, but luckily risotto caught you, with absolute easy by one hand too.

He already had knew it was dawn and you were gonna turn into your tiny little self again. Naked to be specific. So before half he already loosely draped a jacket over his arm, then swiftly wrapping you with it like steak and veggies around rice paper. And he sets you down, but your ass still wiggled towards the bird like a giant worm, determined to catch it. But unfortunately it saw an opening and flew away. All the three teams got fond of each other thanks to you being their connection.

"wait, if she turns back naked then... Her parents?" narancia wondered, everyone curious but not shameless enough to actually talk about it besides that one certain horny male. "hehe let's check out!" melone chirped. Fugo body slammed melone onto the floor stopping him from going outside. "d-don't be ridiculous! That's inappropriate!" bruno scolded the snickering narancia while risotto was rubbing his temples, disappointed in his friend and teammate.

Two very enthusiastic and happy people make their way inside their house, wishing everyone a blessed morning and making their way to unclothed their daughter who looks like she's coming out a pupa. "goodness, look at you! How'd you get into this mess?" your mother said, having a little trouble unwrapping you from the fabric while risotto sweats in the back, putting his finger over his lips asking you to not say anything.

Everyone was shocked on how both the parents were covered with what they it looked like scales on their human looking skin, making them far from naked and fully clothed. "wait- hold on but how?!" mista questions, impressed and mind blown. Your father looks at him, confused. "whatever do you mean little human?" mista points to his covered body. "how do you turn all covered and she literally transforms naked?!" he let's out a laugh. "oh it's because she's still a young baby and still hasn't developed her abilities yet" everyone 'ohh' in understandment.

Formaggio being the milf he is and tries to 'talk' immediately failing by your fathers mate instincts. Ew thats sounds weird, but that's how uh i kinda visualize animals as really. Anyways Formaggio gets laughed on by a few of the men in the room. "what happened Formaggio? I thought you were the 'ladies man' huh?" prosciutto teased him. He got embarrassed and locked himself in the bathroom for a while, taking revenge upon the men by taking up a lot time in the bathroom.