𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘊𝘩𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘮𝘢𝘴 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

It'd been a full year since you've been here. But you didn't have the knowledge of years days or months. It was snowy season. You missed your family even tho majority of your time was occupied by the gang.
You missed them at the point where you got paranoid and imagined them around you. Or misstook any big shadow for them.

Everyone had noticed you're upset but didn't know why. You didn't show interest in anything like you usually do so it was easy to tell there was something wrong. Currently you were randomly sitting on the ground with your toys in you hands blankly. Giorno frowned seeing you like this and sat down next to you. You looked up at him with a blank stare.

"you're not smiling like you usually do, what's wrong?" giorno gave his signature gentleman smile
Hoping to brighten your mood up. You sighed loudly slumping your shoulders forwards, not being able to reply to him. Even awoofy was bringing you coins and random shiny objects to make you feel better.

Christmas was near and maybe thr idea of the celebration would be of help to make youa bit happier? Yea he was definitely gonna gather everybody and do something together to make you happy. "you know, we have this special day, it's called Christmas where families and friends exchange gifts and have fun together" you raised at your eyebrows in confusion waiting for a better explanation.

"what do they do?" giorno mentally sighed in relief hearing a shift in your voice and a reply. "well, we play outside in the snow, and bake things too" your mood successfully changed to am excited and interested one. "baking?!? Cake, cookies?!?" gosh you loved cakes and sweet things, giorno was definitely gonna get his ass beat by bruno for giving her the idea of baking after that last time where you covered the entire kitchen with cake mix and a lost burnt down the kitchen.

But he was ready to sacrifice his butt for you. Besides it'd be worth it anyways. Bruno also would be happy to see you being yourself again. "yea! You wanna do it now?" you jump up nodding furiously and with a wide smile on your face. "mhm!"
"alright, let's go!"

Giorno tiptoed you to the kitchen now and then shushing you. "alright hold this bowl for me please"
You held on that bowl with a determined face and you were sure everything would turn out amazing and everyone would love your baking. The annoying cling clang and cabinet opening and closing noises would never stop no matter how stealthy you are and that woke narancia and fugo up. They went down to investigate and found you both vibing with ingredients in the kitchen.

You saw them both and loudly welcomed them "HI, we're making cookies and cake!" giorno tried to cover your mouth up but it was too late. He was anxious bruno definitely heard you. And heard it loud and clear ehat you've said. "giorno, you do know bruno is Going to be very upset in the morning.." fugo sighed, trying not to show his interest in the activity.

"waoh! I wanna make some too! Please please please"
Narancia begged and giorno nodded at him, you showed the dry mix to narancia and he helped you mix in the other ingredients while giorno was busy dealing with fugo. "oh come on fugo, it's Christmas tomorrow, besides she's happy" fugo sighs and gives up. Quietly joining you guys.

"alright so what are we making anyways?"

"chocolate chip cookies!" you excitedly replied to fugo. "oh? Let me see" he takes a peek in your bowl and grabs a chunk of cookie dough eating it. You gasp and hide the bowl. Fugo laughs at your reaction and makes a move to dig his hand in again, but your your hero narancia saves your bowl by grabbing fugos hand. Gioeno goes to set the oven while you guys are doing your thing.

Minutes later you feel someone else dipping their hands in the bowl, you raise your head up to see a mischievous mista eating your dough. "giorno! They're all eating my cookie!" giorno giggles seeing fugo and mista taunting you and narancia being the only one to guard the bowl. "mista, fugo don't eat her dough now"

"your cookie?! I thought you loved me (y/n).."
Mista dramatically slides down the counter and fake cries, you feel bad and lower your guard to help him.
"now sex pistols!" six pistols jump in your bowl each of them grabbing a chocolate chip. "HAHA"
You finally yell in frustration "NOOOO THATS MINE"

mista and fugo are laughing in the background and narancia helps you make more cookie dough. "oh come on guys that's not fair, makes your own dough now" giorno tries to keep them away from you but fails. Narancia got an idea tho, and whispers his mischievous plan into your ears, now getting ready for your attack. "3..2..1 NOW (Y/N)"

You and narancia threw the flour onto them, accidentally getting giorno in the process because of him being near them. "... WHAT IS THIS"
everyone looked back at a very annoyed ghiacchio and abbacchio behind covered in flour. You mumble a "uh oh" and hide behind mista since he's the tallest.

"you guys are so fucking done"

Both ghiacchio and abbacchio aggressively started the flour war ruining the kitchen. Giorno quietly crawled to yours and narancias level hiding with you guys, you were protecting your cookie snd giggling at the mess you and narancia started. "(y/n), who's idea was this?" you pointed right at narancia. Narancia let's put an awkward laugh "haha.. It's fun tho right?"

"narancia we're gonna get in deep trouble because of you now"

"hehe..."

On the other hand, Melone wakes up to the loud bunch and sees them fighting. Him being one of the mischievously ones grabs the flour off the ground and throws it on the nearest person whiches was ghiacchio. Well now you guys know how this will end up. Both of them start the fight aggressively amd eventually prosciutto, illuso and formaggio checking up and getting included in the messed.

What they all fail to notice is a very very pissed off bruno covered in flour standing there waiting for all of them to notice him. You gasp seeing bruno and keep hiding with narancia and giorno. "giorno, bruno is here!" giorno and narancias Gulp and crawl out towards the living room.

All three of you feel something grabbing your leg and you turn back to see bruno. "quietly tell the truth and I won't do anything" you explain everything to him and he finally screams. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS ALL OF YOU" everyone stops in their tracks and their head snaps towards the source of the angry sound seeing bruno.

Most of them run away but bruno zips the door close.
"i-uh-"

"it was mista!"

"ayo what the fuck no! It was uh formaggio!"

"for (y/n)s sake I'm gonna stay calm and give you all am hour to clean up all this mess, and illuso I saw you too!" bruno stops illuso from sneaking away through the nearby mirror and mista laughs.

"failure"

"pff-"

"I'm sorry bruno.."

You apologize to bruno but he stays calm and hugs you. "it's alright, after they're done you can start baking your cookies alright?"

"mhm"

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

after you were done baking you took your cookies snd shared it to everyone. With bruno helping you this time they turned out pretty good. You didn't see risotto anywhere so you took some cookies and tiptoed in his room. You set the cookies next to him on his pillow and leave. Risotto cracks his eyes open and smiles not forgetting to try your creation.

The next day everyone prepared gifts for each other and you made everyone new drawings which they loved, you got alot of gifts from them and you loved them all. While you turned into your giant self everyone thought it'd be a great idea to have a snow ball fight and vibe outside with camp fire with marshmallows, chocolate and more cookies. You did help in lighting the camp fire and won the snow ball fight. Well basically you grabbed a good amount of snow in your mouth and fired it at anyone who tired to close in on you.  You sneakily ate everyone's smores but they didn't mind tho.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Fuck ik later but uhhh
Merry Christmas

⛓ ♕