⒏𝘜𝘩 𝘖𝘩

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Again flying freely in the sky. Careful not to drop your new friend. You could feel his fear, but also the he seemed to trust you with everything. For his sake.
You go a little lower. Getting close to the human inhabited area and leaving the nature.

You frowned when you realized your flying times are over. Immediately you get excited because of a familiar scent nearby. Smoothy landing on the ground and quietly crawling to find your target.

"oh, guess u didn't have to do alot of work huh"

Fugo smiled and walked over to you. Petting you. Earning a happy merowl. He notices something on your back. Hiding. You perk up, excited to introduce your new friend. You grab the mr. Bunny with your gently jaw and set him down on the ground.

He immediately rushes to your side. Burying it's tiny frame in your scaly body. Making a confused expression you nudge the bunny. Cooing at him. Telling him it's okay. Surprisingly he calms down.
You push him forwards. He looks st Fugo. The bunny looked like it was gonna cry.

Fugo smiled and crouched down. Holding his hands forward with strawberry jelly candies. You try to grab all of them almost forgetting the bunny and he moves his hand back.

"tsk tsk, don't be greedy now. Let your friend have some"

You put your head down. Purring in disappointment.
He pulls his hand forwards again towards the Bunny.
The small fur ball is hesitant at first. But hops closer and grabs the candy. Chewing them.

You see Fugo smile. You smile too, seeing someone who you cared for even if you don't know them well made you happy and calm.

Fugo looks up at you and pulls out more candies from his pockets giving them to you. You happily put them in your mouth. The texture of this food wad different. But either ways it was yummy.

Fugo looks at his wrist watch, then looks up the sky. The sun barely visible. But visible enough to announce it's presence. Still chewing on your candy happily you forget everything and just concentrate on your jelly treat.

"come on now, it's time to get inside. You'll catch a cold once you become human"

You look at him confused. He starts walking and you don't hesitate to follow him. Not forgetting your bunny buddy. You pick him up and put him on your back.

Quietly crawling inside the big house. Purring and trying to avoid breaking things. You suddenly get distracted by fugos head scale? Fur? Feather? 'hair' and you stare at it while following behind him, it looked so cool. It was so golden and it moved now and then like fishes in the water.

You unintentionally nudge it and start licking it. Causing Fugo to fall with a 'thump' and he starts giggling, because of your paw resting on his stomach again. You were so mesmerized by his hair. It looked like that shiny golden bird. But alot of that birds feather on his head.

Sure everyone you met so far had pretty 'feather'
But this was the first time you stared at a human hair.

"s-stop Oofe-"

He managed to yell out. Yet you were still distracted.
Finally you got to do what you wanted to do. You wanted to see if it still moved if you licked it. But it stayed. It looked more shinier with your saliva on it.