₂₇.𝘕𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘩𝘢 𝘯𝘰 𝘌𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘶

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

You ran in side the big house immediately jumping on the sofas with your shoes on. Naraicna being the baby himself joins in too. Bruno sighs and breathes in to let out his loud voice. "no stepping with shoes on at least!" bruno noticed you panicked a bit a fast took your shoes off sitting quietly instead. He felt guilty that he had kept on being a bit too strict.

The mission was stressing him out and he needed a break. He escorts trish out of the car and into her room, abbacchio and giorno guarding the outside of the room. Bruno comes down back again and then orders naraicna to go get the necessities from tje store nearby and requests fugo to guide him. He sits by you, awkwardly sighs and begins speaking.

"(y/n).. I apologize for being too uh.. Strict.. I-"
Before he could finish his sentence you cut him off by gently hugging him and smiling. "giorno told me you're tired. Go rest!" you smile patting his head. Yea you had to get on your knees on the sofa to reach his head. Bruno almost cried in happiness and hugged you back. He excuses himself by going upstairs to check up on trish.

You're left alone now, with naraicna almost leaving the house and fugo turning to head to guard other parts of the house. You knew he was going to the place where you get all the good stuff from and you didn't hesitate to sprint after him.

"wa-? (y/n)? I wrong?"

"take me too please!"

Naraicna didn't really get restrictions from taking you, and be aides it was just a mini trip right? There was no harm in that. "sure!" you both happily enter tha car and surprisingly you enjoy his reckless driving.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

While later you guys arrive the store. You rush in before naraicna and he runs after you catching up. He let's you roam around the food section and stationary. Taking a few things for himself too. Finally done with everything you help narancia put the items on the counter. Suddenly you feel the urge to pee.

Immediately feeling uncomfortable and remembering bruno instructions not to piss with my legs open anywhere in this state. Naraicna notices and immediately takes you to the female restrooms.
"(y/n) i know you'll take time but I'll be waiting for you in the car alright!" you reply with a loud 'mhm' and do your stuff.

On the other hand naraicna was busy fighting an intruder. Naraicna was thanking the gods that you had stayed inside peeing while he was busy getting rid of the man."say, is that your girlfriend .. Or someone you're asked to protect" formaggio didn't get a clear look at you and thought maybe you're either the girl they're hunting for.

"w-what? No the fuck you're not touching her, i don't know what the fucks your deal but stay fucking away from her"

"ah, by the looks of it, it seems like a girlfriend"

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

You smell fire and alots of blood. Two familiar scents. Both of them you're friends with. You immediately rush out to see fire lit everywhere, naraicna supporting his Bleeding form on the car, your stand again subconsciously latch them selves onto naraicna gradually healing him. Seeing him getting better you rush in the fire, the petals protecting you.

You see a tiny toy size frame of formaggio, almost burning and dead. You eyes become watery running to him, hardly threw of your petals are able to wrap him up and you put him in your pocket, you run out to help naraicna get in the car.

"(y/n), get in and stay safe we're going back right now!"

Naraicna drives back to the house, Bruno and fugo immediately rushing down and scolding bruno, he spots you and gets even more furious. "what the fuck did you take her?!" you see naraicna getting a panic attack and you rush to his side hugging him. "it's okay" was all you could say. You understood the situation.

You felt something heavy in your pocket and realizing formaggio was in your pocket you rushed in your room. Pulling him out and setting him on the bed. With your stand almost completely healing him. He grunts in pain and shifts around eventually opening his eyes. His eyes widen for the a second and realize it's you.

"(y(y-/n)? What're you d-doing on the mission? What the hell you'll fucking get hurt! Buccarati is a crazy fuc-" thank the lord formaggios sweating were silenced by his phone in his pocket ringing. He picks up to see its his capo.

"y-yea I'm alive, it didn't end well. Where am i? I-i"

He looks at you for answers and realizes it's dumb. "I'm street's away from the store i just went to and met naraicna". He hangs up anda few minutes later illuso shows up in the mirror, you're confused why they're panicked but help formaggios form in the mirror anyways.

Illuso is definitely shocked to see you but he doesn't have much time to react. He dissappear with formaggios covered with your stand petals. And a few following them in. You hear bruno rush in your room.

"(y/n), quick we gotta be fast!" he pulls you up and takes you to another place. Followed by naraicna mista and the new human. She smelt softer than most human you met. It was probably because she was a female. Scents are different even for genders.

Trish notices you, and questions who you are in her head. You were never introduced, heck she'd never seen you until now! You sensed someone staring and looked back at her looking at you. You tied your best to not spook her like last time and gave a smile and wave.

Trish was mesmerized by the unique beauty of your features, especially eyes. She was infact speechless. "waoh" was all she could manage to say. You let out a light 'hi' again careful not to spook her and ger buccarati angry. She snaps out and apologies for staring at you. "you uh, you never got introduced to me?"

Bruno joins in the little interaction.

"ah trish, this is (y/n). Well she's my uh daughter. (y/n), that's trish. Now shake hands" he gently helps you with shaking her hand, trish notices how differently he's treating you for how old you looked. Maybe you were younger? Or maybe you sadly had a mental issue. Either aways the father daughter interaction eas cute.

She shook your hands feeling them pretty warm. You get a bit shy around her and she notices again. She is a giggles and says.

"you don't have to be shy, i don't bite."

You look at bruno for help and he nudge you with a smile towards her. You give her a big smile, you were glad she was wasn't as mean as you expected.
Man trish was eager to know more about you and spent more time. She couldn't wait even in a dangerous situation.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Gosh i cry in happiness
when I see yall commenting.

I'm sorry ion reply to
everyone of them but i try.
Thank you guys alot honestly.

⛓ ♕