₂₅. 𝘚𝘦𝘬𝘬𝘶𝘴𝘶 𝘗𝘪𝘴𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘶𝘻𝘶 𝘛𝘰̄𝘫𝘰̄ 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘰

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"hey look, this bastard was using the boats radio!" abbacchio figures out the guys intentions by using his stand and calls out to everyone to know. You turn around to see the same man who was hooked on the fishing line. Confused you walk up to abbacchio standing which you thought was the man and started beating it.

"he has another partner- offuc-" you didn't realize it was abbacchios stand because yoj were mad at the man for hurting you and your friends, how dare he has a clone of himself. You didn't even realize abbacchio felt the punch and scratched on his abdomen and face.

" waoh waoh waoh (y/n), no get off of him that's not the enemy, i mean it looks like him but that's abbacchios stand you child" bruno grabs you and proceeds throw you on his shoulders then gently setting you to the surface of the yacht after going a few safe steps away from abbacchio stand.

"now stay here alright? Good girl, and apologize to abbacchio later." with that bruno pats your head and turns back to the team. "abbacchio are you alright?"
Bruno helps abbacchio stand. "yea, not like her size can do much.. Ouc" abbacchio rubs his face to feel burning on his face, scratches given by you accidentally.

"alright we don't have much time, according to the guy his partner is probably already on the island!"

" i can turn this Kisbee ring into a fish and anyone can ride there faster, considering its my stand I'll go."

"but you're alone you don't even know the face of the man-" abbacchio interrupts giorno.

"yo giorno, how many people fan ride that stuff, I'm going too" mista loads his pistols and giorno turns the kisbee rings into big fishes. Both of them getting on.

"me too, i wanna ride fis-!"

"oh hell no you're not going anywhere (y/n)"
Fugo says grabbing you again before you jump. "sorry kiddo, we'll do this next time alright?" mista gives you a bit of hope.

"we have to get there fast!"

"I'm on it buccarati" fugo makes his way towards the wheels.

bruno and the gang wait for the island to arrive and take breaks from the enemy's stand, but that doesn't mean they're not on guard. Bruno realizes something and immediately grabs your shoulders. "i totally forgot you could see stands!"

"WHAT?!"

"OH YEA SHE BEAT ABBACCHIOS STAND!"

"GUYS? ARE WE UNDER ANOTHER ATTACK?!" Fugo panics from his position but narancia tells him it's fine.

"guys calm down its -"

"bruno how long gave you known?" abbacchio asks.

"i mean.. When i bought her to the house she acted weird af first, and i was suspicious as to why the men were chasing her, thinking she would have a stand was only natural and i saw no harm in testing if she could see them but i forgot about it all"

"oh.. Maybe she has a stand too"

"yea yea (y/n)! Show us your stand, this way you don't have to he held captive by buccarati anymore- ouch why'd you do that abbacchio"

Abbacchio smacks naraicna on the head for making it look like bruno had been keeping her captive. "use wise words and be respectful you dumbass, that's buccarati you're talking too!"

"sorry bruno"

"it's alright, and yea she probably doesn't know what stands but maybe we can tell her?" after a while of explaining naraicna joins in to help you show it. Well little did they know you knew about them, thanks you giorno, but didn't know how to control your.

"now (y/n) i want you to close your eyes and feel like you're in danger, like could be any type of danger, and don't open your eyes until you feel safe alright!" you nod and close your eyes thinking of the worse to happen, after trying to think of anything bad you couldn't make any progress.

" maybe she needs like actual experience "

" yea no we're not traumatizing the poor girl narancia. "

" I was joking jeez.."

Still trying your mind immediately shows a picture of your parents, your parents in this world getting captured by humans, yiu try opening your eyes but you can't and you feel hurt and anger, your mind wasn't really in your control. With those dangerous emotions combined you subconsciously your stand. Bruno notices your distress state and tries getting close to calm you down. Maybe you're going tok hard on yourself.

"(y/n)? Don't take it too har-"

"bruno look out!" abbacchio leans on bruno right on time before the hardened petals hit him. You snap your eyes open hearing the surface getting pierced and look around confused.

"what the fuck"

"that was so close.." you run to them getting worried. Abbacchio seemed a little disturbed by what you had done and bruno was weirdly proud.

"I'm so sorry whatever triggered you but, that was marvelous!"

"marvelous?! She almost killed you!"

"waohhh you have a offensive type stand!"

"abbacchio it's fine, I'm fine, look? It was my idea to begin with to get her stand out. Either ways im glad we discovered this, she doesn't have to be locked out, she can actually be useful, right (y/n).?"

You nod your head rapidly in excitement after bruno approval and apologies to abbacchio after, well he did what he always did, sighed and awkwardly patted your head. Bruno sees those petals around you once again and couches down to the surfaces level to inspect them. He grabs one that's higher than the surface floating. It reacts by wrapping itself around his finger.

Bruno seems pretty fascinated by your petals stand. Not only they have a weird appearance, they act depending on your emotions. Naraicna just jumps in the bed of flower petals, not expecting them to slightly lift them off the surface he freaks out a little and proceeds to act like a little toddler in a tub of orbees.

Abbacchio just acts impulsive shyly and awkwardly shoowing the petals away from his face, well he genuinely wanted to play with them but his stern persona kept him in character. He wasn't gonna let some petals break his damn character.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

"guys we're here"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Ayee hope this
was enjoyable.

⛓♕