₃₈.𝘎𝘰̄𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘰 𝘌𝘬𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘶 𝘙𝘦𝘬𝘶𝘪𝘦𝘮𝘶

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"hold it right there!"

Bruno looked up at the in the direction where the voice came from, seeing a mans shadow. You helplessly snap your head in random directions hoping to get your sense and sight back. Unfortunately nothing was working.

"who do you have with you?! The boy in pink"

Bruno looks around confused "what do you mean, only me and (y/n) are here!" polnareff arches his brows in suspicion. "(y/n)? Who's that, i don't have information on them nor the boy you've bought with you!" bruno widens his eyes again searching for the said person but sees nothing.

"i do not know who you're talking about, but if you can see this giant right here is (y/n)!" polnareff takes a peek to properly take a look at you. He does feel bad for your eyes and legs, must be distressing for an animal to be in that condition and not understand anything. He'd be terrified of you but you didn't look terrifying at all.

Doppio accidentally leans out a little bit more than he should've and his eyes meet polnareffs. Immediately they realize who each other are after a small flash back is played in their head. "BRUNO BUCCARATI- THAT MAN IS DIAVOL-" polnareff sweats and starts to panic seeing the boy no longer there, he realizes he's already on the move and has skipped past time.

Right when he's about to get donuted by diavolo, he hears bruno yelling and a loud growl."come on
(y/n)! A little bit more i need you! And fire!" you let out your plasma ball and it hits diavolos arm, sadly it doesn't do much because he's already missing a full hand. "come on (y/n)!"

Diavolo manages to damage polnareff and the stand arrow pierces his silver chariot. You let out another growl followed by another fire, this time bruno aims it at polnareffs stomach and it freezes there, with your stand locating the wound and immediately getting down to work. Polnareff passes out and you lose your balance falling off and bruno on your back.
Both of you passing out again.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

You woke up again, you could see the sky clearly and you could smell. You shot up snd tried to spread your wings again to fly and you realized you weren't a dragon anymore. But you were in fugos body. You looked around to see the rest of the gang passed out but bruno and you were missing. "bruno!" you realized even your voice had changed. "wake up please everyone!" you desperately shook everyone and eventually they got up.

Abbacchio freaked out. "what in the.. WAKE UP EVERYONE" the man had an accent speaking and a different scent. A new scent. Everyone got up and realized they've switched bodies. "fugo? Wait which one are you?!" narancia in giornos body asked you.
You got confused and couldn't answer. but you sure were glad to see him okay and you did hesitate to pull him in a bone crushing hug.

"narcy!" narancia coughed a bit. "o-okay the question has been a-answered"

"(y/n), leave narancia you're gonna crush him, now be a good girl" you left him and observed mista and trish fighting. Suddenly you felt something heavy down there and you decided to investigate. As your hand- or uh fugos hand went down in his pants you felt a large weight push you down and pin you.

"(y/n) don't put your hand down the- oh okay then, good save" mista joked.

"i am giorno Giovanna and i have a dream, hehehe" narancia was imitating giorno and while doing so he felt a shark pain on his feet. "YAAOUCH-" he looked down to see coco jumbo with an angry face. "YOU FUCKING IDOIT BE SERIOUS FOR ONCE NARANCIA"

"yea that's definitely abbacchio in there"

"HAHAHA OH MY FUCKING GOD"

"DONT JOKE AROUND, I'M LITERALLY A FUCKING TURTLE!"