₂₁. 𝘎𝘰̄𝘳𝘶𝘥𝘰 𝘌𝘬𝘶𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘶

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊    ♡    ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

  Everyday those petals grew in numbers, making it hard for you to get them to stay under your bed to hide the messy petals from bruno, he'd probably think it's something you collected and would try to throw them away because well he's a clean freak sometimes.

You grew frustrated and eventually gave up, those petals wouldn't let you sleep so you grumpily stayed up all hours of your sleep. Surprisingly bruno hadn't come up today. Nor narancia. Instead it was a sleepy mista pulling you up dragging you down the stairs for uh lunch, yes you're late again.

You forgot about those petals that grew in number everywhere around you and kept moving. Bruno was busy doing some work, fugo immediately noticed me and the crowd of petals around me that acted like they had brain cells of their own and tried to look as natural as possible. Readjusting his glasses and getting a clear look at me.

"oh good morning mista, (Y/N)"

"good morning"

"ugh i hate the sun"

"what's up with both of you being moody today?"

Fugo asks as he closely inspects the flowers around me like it's an everyday thing, i mean he almost took everything normal happening around someone like you because well meeting and befriending a dragon who can shape shift isn't everyday. Well everyone's though it was normal. Bruno looked up at your sleepy form and greeted you, same with abbacchio and narancia.

"good morning- uh what're those petals.. Around you (Y/N)?" bruno obviously questions confused, the rest of the gang also looks at you in curiosity, sex pistols not hesitating to ride some of the few lightly anti gravity petals getting scolded by mista again.

"uh they follow me and fly!" even with the amount of grumpy you had in you, you managed to have some enthusiasm and good vibes. Well you were all about good vibes until your triggered side comes out really. Well that's basically everyone? Atleast every animal uhh.

" i was just doing some research on those petals of yours, hm they seem to follow you everywhere. And act accordingly to what you feel really. And they appeared randomly" fugo keeps on going with his ranting obviously ending up talking to himself.

Bruno had forgotten the fact that you could see his stand or anyone else's stand in the first place. So they didn't pay much attention but you did secretly played with sex pistols when mista was asleep. Sex pistols kept jumping and messing around with your petals again causing you to itch your cheeks, of course no one really noticed that.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

After a long and busy day you had this urge to run outside like every child minded character would do in movies just because they're either bored or are just disobedient and mischievous as fuck. Or you were just dumb or both of the two. Why you wanted to go outside? Because you saw and sensed on of your petals floating right across the window mocking you at you staying inside all alone.

Excitedly getting up and sneaking outside quietly running after the petal that's floating away from you. Yes you're dumb and you have no footwear on.
So what where the buccarati gang doing that made them so oblivious to the fact that you were gone? Bruno was busy with paper work, abbacchio got drunk and passed out, mista and and narancia got busy playing games, fugo is occupied in the library.