₁₆.𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊    ♡   ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

A fat two months later you bonded almost with pretty much everyone, both from Bucciarati and the hitman team. Don't forget  jotaro and giorno. Even tho you bonded with jotaro, he told you he had to leave for emergency reasons but he'd be back. You could understand what they said now. But still couldn't understand the newest of words that were old to them.

You had named your bunny buddy, awoofy.
Why? Giorno was teaching you words and you couldn't really properly pronounce them because of your dragon tongue. Every time you mimicked giorno say "fluffy" it came out as 'awoofy'. Giorno giggled and sighed deciding that'd be his name then.

You loved giornos new hair, it was almost like the other sun heads that you were friends with, but his hair was more shiny. You loved the feeling of his hair in your mouth. If you were human you'd wonder what shampoo he used.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

"wakey wakey (Y/N)! Comon! Bruno said we're going to the beach! Please hurry or he'll probably leave us"

You wake up groaning because you had come home late because of the hitman team distracted you too much. "narcy, sleep, please.." was all you said while digging your face inside the soft warm pillow.

"but beach.. Water and sand.." narancia frowned snd you sensed his sadness and shot up smiling but still sleepy. "okay okay narcy!" most who knew you which were the gangs could fully and properly understand whatever you said in your broken ways. They thought it was adorable.

Once you learned a new words and started chanting it in front of abbacchio and bruno, which was" fuck you fuck you" obviously you learned it from ghiaccio. Bruno and abbacchio were furious got mista and fugo in trouble for that. Abbacchio never considered swearing in front of you. They all liked your innocence. It was a different vibe from living in a gang like life after all.

Narancia got up, grabbed you from your wrist and took you downstairs for breakfast first.

"good morning (Y/N)" everyone greeted you and you greeted them back with a tired "morning".

"calm down narancia she isn't going anywhere, give her a little break and have breakfast first"

"gosh are all femboys this enthusiastic first thing in the morning even with empty stomachs?" mista was obviously wasn't a morning person and didn't enjoy the sun hitting his face while he's sleeping either.
Fugo on the other hand always buried his nose in a book just to pretend to be awake but is actually asleep.

"DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME, YOU LITERALLY LOOK LIKE A GAY STRIPPE-" bruno covers narancia mouth and glares at him.

"narancia you're too enthusiastic for your own good" bruno sighs and serves you cereal. Yes your favorite was cereal. Why? Because it reminded you of you, your brothers and your dad Grabbing fishes from water. You did the same with a cereal bowl too. The gang didn't really mind.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

After packing all the necessary stuff, bruno had prepared a special bag for you, he took you shopping and bought things of your choice, but he specifically bought you a pink bag that matched your pink scales and sclera. You happily accepted it. He had packed alot of your snacks because you eat a l o t for a tiny girl. But then uh you're massive too.

He refrained you from wearing absolutely ANY eye catching suit. You had to wear what a girl your age would call 'ugly' one piece. You didn't mind or know any but you loved your new replaceable skin. Your legs and arms did show tho. But bruno and the gang would beat anyone who stared at them for too long into pulp.

Getting in the rented van bruno takes off driving. Abbacchio was too sleepy to drive and fugos driving is ass. Mista ehh freaks out wherever he sees number 4 and refuses to drive that way. Narancia is wayy too clumsy. And there was you. Not knowing what cars are.

You have awoofy on your head and you give him to fugo who's right next to you, then proceeded to  throw your head out the window and open your mouth it felt jiggly and funny. But you kept getting pulled in until bruno eventually stopped the car and made you sit away from the windows. After a while of driving and you grumpily sitting in the middle you hear narancia call out to you.

"waohhh it's so beautiful out, the sun looks so yummy! (Y/N)! Come here and see!"

Totally forgetting that you weren't supposed to put your head out. Bruno sighs and doesn't scold the child, he looked too excited and adorable like a little child. You shook your head no" no, bruno say no"

Again sitting back down and crossing your arms over one another. Bruno chuckles and stops the car.
"I'm sorry (Y/N) but it's dangerous to keep your head out"

"it is okay" you reply to your male mother. After he parks the car he shakes abbacchio up and let's everyone out. Obviously you and narancia run like wild monkeys jumping right in the salty water.

"fugo would you please watch after them while me abbacchio and mista carry the stuff to the point?"

"sure, just be fast i can't control them like you do"

With that he heads off towards you and narancia. You  run with narancia and immediately sit down spotting cute small sails on the rocks. Narancia looks at you confused and gets a closer look at what ever you're on about. He smiles sitting next to you and watching them move.

"those are called snails in human, they're very slow! And really cute too"

"nail!"

"no it's sss-nail"

"sss-.. Nail!"

"yea there we go! Now try it again but all together"

"nail!"

Narancia wanted to frown in sadness that you couldn't get it but he was proud either ways.
Fugo got distracted again with helping the others set the beach stuff. "narancia we could use some help you know!" mista yells in the background obviously jealous that you got to have fun with you and didn't do any work.

"awww fuc- i mean I'll be right back (Y/N) stay here alright!" he gets up gives you head pats and leaves behind to help with the food. Definitely not sneaking a few berries in his mouth and getting scolded by fugo for that.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊    ♡   ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

I hate my fingers
😔🤙

⛓ ♕