𝘚𝘊- 𝘱𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘺

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

SC- side chapter.
Requested by - swimmer101Rose2

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

You were the first one awake surprisingly and everyone was asleep. Well Bruno being the early bird he was woke up after you. "oh? (y/n), you're up very early today, anything the matter" you nodded a no and smiled at him, he had mentioned to narancia that if he woke up on time he'd take him snack shopping and you heard the conversation.

Well you didn't wake up early at all, you stood up all this time waiting for Bruno to get up and take you to the store in the morning. You grab Bruno hand and get his attention, he looks st you with a tired smile.
" You seem happy for someone who isn't a morning person" you rapidly nod your head a yes and he bends to your level so it's easier for you to talk to him.

He smiles and pats your head. "take me to snack store!" Brunos eyebrows kitted in confusion at your sudden request. "huh? But it's too early, and i can't leave everyone asleep alone you know" you frown blowing your cheeks and tighten your small hands around his wrist. He sees you upset and chuckles at how adorable you look when you're angry.

"maybe later? After breakfast?"

"no! You promised narancia too!"

He mentally deadpanned recalling the situation where narancia had arrived late downstairs and everyone complained that he sleeps in while they clean the house. So he had to motivate narancia by telling him that. He had no idea you were listening in too. Poor Bruno. You were gonna get him broke after this.
Bruno sighs and manages to keep his smile for you.

"alright, but don't tell narancia okay? He'll be very sad" he pats your head and walks to the door wearing his shoes, he opens the door and turns back to gesture you to come. Right when your covered dress bounces up at the impact of you landing on the floor with a light jump, Bruno stops you seeing your bare feet. "hold on now, you forgot your shoes again".

He helps you wear your shoes and as always he tightens them so you won't try to get rid of them like your other pairs. And don't have to walk bare feet outside. "alright, all done. Let's go now shall we?"
You follow behind him holding his hand like a child so you won't get lost. You try to jump into many puddles of water and failing to do so. Thanks to Bruno he held you up every time you tried to splash water on your pastel clothing.

Seeing another puddle, you sigh in disappointment. It's no use, Bruno is gonna stop you again, or sticky finga. Well your attention is successfully taken by a man and woman sitting on a bench nearby, the woman putting something pink in her mouth and the  man starts to bite the edge of it until their mouths connect.

You feel fascinated by the site and immediately note what the lady was holding in her hands, you've seen that in store you were going too and you were sure to buy that and play that game with everyone! It looked so fun to you. You feel Brunos hand disconnecting from yours and you look around to realize you've reached the feeding grounds.

"alright stay here (y/n), I'm gonna get this trolley"

You see Bruno struggling to pull out the trolley and he goes to another row of trolleys and successfully pulls it out, you immediately rush and get in between Bruno and the trolley climbing over inside it. Bruno chuckles and lightly spins the trolley. You 'wee' in bliss. You direct Bruno where to go and he obeys, you felt like an alpha every time you were here. Besides it was better for Bruno because the first few times he took you to stores you always got lost, and he found you eating whatever you got your hands onto.