₂₉.𝘡𝘢 𝘎𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘧𝘶𝘳𝘶 𝘋𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘰 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘰

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Your sweet sleep was disturbed by the car stopping, the doors opening and aggressively closing followed by worried yelling from outside. You rubbed your eyes and yawned like it was every normal morning.
The back door to the van opens and that's when you properly wake up, with the sight of a passed out fugo in giornos arms and a limp abbacchio supported by giornos shoulder.

You almost jumped out of the van in worry, but mista held you back. "it's alright (y/n) don't worry, the fine now that they're with us" mista being successful like he always is with calming you down, he gets out of the van helping them get in. Bruno gets back in the driver's seat immediately driving in a rush.

"hey narancia, can you give me the key i got?" abbacchio asks narancia who's carelessly playing with the key.

"yea sure, here you go" he lazily throws the key at abbacchio earning a scolding from the older man.
"wait! No don't throw! You idiot- oW ugh, just because bruno zipped my hand up doesn't mean it doesn't hurt!" narancia mocks abbacchio by telling up he needs to man up. Telling him a story how a driver got his arm fixed after an accident and he was totally normal.

You frown seeing abbacchio in pain, and grab his hand. He hisses in pain again subconsciously pulling it away. Your stand 's?' gently float around abbacchio waiting for him to take his hand off his wrist. Your stand manages to communicate with you and you understand, taping abbacchio on the shoulder you get his attention "abba take hands off please"

Abbacchio takes his hand off and notices the petals sticking on his wrist immediately relieving his pain.
Abbacchio sighs in relief and mumbles a thanks to you. And manages to ruffle your head. Soon your attention is taken away by fugo anf mista bickering so you join them in.

"mista- imagine she tells her dad that 'oh fugo was undressing me with his eyes' or 'oh they invaded my privacy!' we're gonna be DEAD!" fugo explains to the laughing mista.

"oh come on, a peak won't hurt-"

The van suddenly comes to a stop causing fugo to accidentally fall onto trishes breasts. Right in between. You gasp in the distance getting bruno abbacchios attention. Abbacchio uses his right hand to cover your eyes up. You hear mista talk to trish ina funny tone and you can't help but laugh.

"guys, quite fooling around, we don't have much time! Get in the train. I'll go see where the key leads too" with that said giorno being the only least injured one leads everyone inside the train. Giorno leaves again to get bruno. You sense two very familiar people and smile in excitement.

Unfortunately your smile wasn't gonna stay for long. Bruno comes back hurrying with giorno and one by one they all vanish inside a turtle?! Okay that's something new even for you. You hesitantly put your hands in, and you start panicking when you feel yourself stuck. Gladly bruno pulls you in and you fall on him.

Bruno laughs helping you up. And dusting his suit to get rid of the access dirt on his clean white. The gang had occupied every spot inside the turtle laying on the sofa with giorno, fugo and abbacchio with their big long bodies fast asleep. Narancia was looking at a magazine and mista admired all the cold drinks in the fridge.

There was only one spot left for you to rest your bum. It was next to trish. You went there happily and took a seat. "oh, uh hi (y/n)? Did i get it right?"
You rapidly nod your head and smiling at her, her hair reminded you of your father. Some parts of his body were a dark pink. Like his nose, under wing and limbs.