₁₄.𝘓𝘢 𝘚𝘲𝘶𝘢𝘥𝘳𝘢

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊    ♡   ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Illuso sat there in his mirror world, mad. Why? Because he was holding an important bunny rabbit. He hated his job at this point. He's never been pissed at risotto ever. Earlier first thing in the morning risotto asked him to abduct a fucking rabbit from the
Bucciaratis place. He did so, and he was told not to scare it.

"what the fuck risotto! What am i gonna do with this fucking rabbit" he yelled in frustration and scared the living shit out of the bunny, already failing at his job. Realizing what he did. He tries to calm himself down then the bunny. Getting closer to the trembling terrorized bunny. "uhh... Uwu?.. Fuck it just have this whole bag of treats"

He gently rolls fresh babycarrots from the bag he had stuffed in his jacket. Given by risotto. 'for a fucking assassin I'm baby sitting a goddamn bunny.. Great'
On the other hand risotto and prosciutto had other plans. Not to mention pesci was gonna have a nice surprise.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

You were panicking. You couldn't find your buddy bunny. Poor bunny must be scared and so lost. Bruno tried to understand what was wrong, so did the others. Fugo and narancia were worried too.
Abbacchio said something about maybe you being on your period and you didn't know what those were.
Bruno thought of a possibility but he saw no blood stains around.

Something hit mista, and he blurs out "maybe her bunny friend is lost?, i mean he's always on her head and she keeps gesturing on her head.." you nod your head a yes and hug mista. He holds you to calm you down. "there kid, don't worry he'll be fine"

At this point with living with them you could understand most of what they said, which was nice.
And adorable. This whole time of panicking you kept going closer to mirrors because that's where his scent was more closer.

"alright everybody, mission let's find the little bunny!" narancia announced and surprisingly abbacchio got up to help too. Knowing bruno alone couldn't deal with the four loud goblins.

Once they went in different rooms, you went and stood in front of the hall mirrors, staring at it with a frown. Suddenly something- or someone flashed from inside the mirror. You looked behind you because obviously now you knew how mirrors worked. Before you could even turn back around you felt someone grabbing you by your shoulder and arms and pulling you in.

...

"uh guys where is (Y/N)?"

"WHERE DID SHE GO??"

"CHANGE OF PLANS FIND HER FIRST!"

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Illuso stood behind a rock quietly observing you.
You rubbed your head with your hand, obviously he didn't completely have mercy on giving you a perfect landing after lifting your tiny frame up.
You did sense a familiar presence but you were too distracted by the strong scent of your buddy bunny.
You excitedly got up and started running towards the source. You let out a happy screech, it wasn't annoying but like loud and adorable.

Cradling your bunny in your arms after he excitedly ran towards you recognizing you instantly. Nodding your head and rubbing each other's nose against each other you guys continued to communicate in what an animal would. Illuso obviously was weirded the fuck out and confused.

He couldn't help but smile at the interaction, it looked so pure and no other intentions or bad aura emitted from you. He sighed and called risotto letting him know you're with him. With that being done he still didn't know why you were being spyed on. You seemed pretty innocent and harmless. But then again your eyes were the most mysterious.