₃₉.𝘋𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

It had been about two years now, you're 18 years old and still your stupid cute self. Well why because you're still a baby in dragon years which is only 10.
You were still pretty young. Your appearance didn't change at all, it's like you never aged. Everything had changed besides you. The younger members gang had grown up, giorno drastically shot up taller than Bruno and almost abbacchio, narancia grew a bit taller too and so did Fugo and mista.

Bruno and the gang didn't know your exact birth date so they decided every year they'd celebrate your birthday they found you. Which was (your birthday). You got excited you'd get to blow fire off of your cake and helped everyone clean the house and decorate.  You got everything you needed. Tho you still didn't know what "birthday" exactly was. You only thought of it as a reward of being a good girl.

You were currently waiting outside sitting on the bench waiting for Bruno to start the car. He was gonna take to again to a famous bakery to give a custom cake order for you. "alright, thank you for waiting (y/n), let's go now" you immediately pushed awoofy back in your mini bag and got up speed walking behind him.

Man you always wondered why you were so Damn slow in this body! You wished you were big, it's so easy to move around different locations. Fast and easy. Anyway you followed him in the car and signaled awoofy to be quiet or Bruno would be upset again. Now Bakery stores didn't like random small animals devouring their precious creations, that should be fair.

Right when you stepped in the bakery with Bruno, the familiar sweet pleasuring bakery smell enveloped your nostrils making you inhale longer. The delicate bells on the bakery door chimed getting the employees attention for a new customer. Well it was a special for them.

"ho, welcome back Bruno and (y/n)!"

"ah, hello there Antonio, the order will be the same as last year, that is-"

"(flavor)!"

"huh"

"(flavor) cake!"

Antonio let's out a chuckle and writes your order down knowing you were the boss when it came to these things even when Bruno was around. Bruno paid for the big order and took you out again before you decide to demolish the entire place. Awoofy sighed in disappointment that he couldn't get a bite of his favorite cookie. You giggled and nudged him with a cookie that your stand had secretly brought from the display.

Poor you, you didn't know your stand took things without your knowing. Awoofy was happy with the surprise and finished the cookie in a span of seconds, letting out a small burp at the end. After reaching back home you immediately passed out on the couch again with Bruno having to carry you back in bad again. "what a dumb child" he gave a light peck on your forehead and quietly left. Poor Awoofy was under your frame but he always managed to get out with the help of your stand always being around active even when you're asleep.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

It had turned dark. Risotto was on his way to brunos place to help with the decorations along with melone amd illuso with him. They were happy how things were turning both for the innocent people around them and in the gang itself. That newbie really was something. Risotto decided to walk ahead of both his teammates bickering about something useless again.