₁₃.𝘖𝘤𝘦𝘢𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘯

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊   ♡   ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

It had been a good two weeks or more since you've been here and honestly you were pretty happy, but you you remembered your family, your real family. You wished you saw them again and introduced them to your human family, on your night trips you decided to always visit the sea at dawn before turning turning back. What got your attention in the water were some dolphins.

You were standing on the shores, you didn't exactly know where you were but you were flying low because of them. Like always, And decided to land somewhere near where the water and ocean meet. Looking at the sky to know how much time you've got left to enjoy your wings of freedom. You merowed happily looking back at the water.

The dolphins were a bit further away, making noises and doing tricks to encourage you to dive in. Curious and happy. You dived in swimming towards them.
There were about four and two of them had dissappeared. It had been a routine for you and them to meet up and play in water together.

Fugo even went in with you, but didn't go in the water because it was cold. It didn't matter to you tho because you had thick reptilian scales. Feeling someone lightly taping and poking your tail, you make haopy dragon noises dipping down and catching the two playing with your long tail. Swimming bit further deep within the sea.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Clicking the back of his pen, his mind thinking of the rumors that the people of naples were talking about. Leaning back in his chair he sighs in frustration and annoyance because of the lack of answers. As a marine biologist he was dying to see what was going on in naples. He had already planed to send koichi to find someone.

He thought he'd make an excuse to go there to investigate what were they all talking about. He couldn't put his finger on what it could be. Most people said it looks like a bigger axolotle or a bigger lizard. They said they couldn't make out what it was.

Frustrated, he decided to book a flight to Italy for his purposes the next day. Packing his necessities and camera for any unusual things his blue eyes capture, he'd do the same with his camera.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Going through all the process of entering another country he had told josuke it was fkr research purposes and to take a break from whatever had happened in morioh. But his guard was always up for any enemy stand users nearby.

Stepping outside naples airport he's welcomed with the blazing rays of the sun and cold winter air hitting his skin. He knew it was a pretty dangerous place to be, but that was least of his ck concerns right now.
With the help of his translator and the speed wagon foundation he's able to locate his hotel he's supposed to be staying at.

With nothing eaten properly after a longe flight. He decides to go to a nearby restaurant. Seeing a decent welcoming Italian restaurant he catches attention of a few people there. Because of his massive height and foreign dressing. The waiter immediately guides him to a one person table with his decent english.

Giving his order and now he waits. Pulling out his journal and writing down his ocean obsessed documentary and going through a few. He's disturbed by a loud group of people sitting a few tables away from them. He decides to ignore them because it'd bring a bad image onto him in a new country.

But it keeps happening and he turns back to face the group of people, seeing a bunch of colorful people- well more like young kids besides a handsome aggressive goth in the back quietly observing the bunch with headphones on. He sees a blonde trying to get a boy with black hair and a girl with unusual eyes- wait what the fuck? Is she alright?