₃₇.𝘎𝘶𝘳𝘪̄𝘯 𝘋𝘦𝘪 𝘵𝘰 𝘖𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘶 𝘚𝘰𝘯𝘰

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

You were next to trish, just laying down on her lap. Since there weren't absolutely any situation where fugo was permitted to use his uncontrollable stand, he was ordered to guard trish inside the turtle the whole time and look after your ass. Bruno was being the team leader as usual making plans and trying to figure out what goes on next.

Everyones attention was driven away from their main thought onto you because of how loud your tummy rumbled. "... Pftt- HAHA" Narancia had the  balls to laugh in a situation like this and abbacchio wasn't pleased and he didn't take even a second to smack his mouth shut. Now it was fugos turn to laugh. "enough! Get serious for the sake of this mission!"

Fugo straightened up and you sat there frowning and controlling your hunger. "pst! (y/n), here you go" trish gave you a bar of chocolate and you destroyed the package and devoured the massive bar in a span of seconds. "waoh uh, (y/n) are you alright? You seem a bit...sick and big" you looked at confused. You got distracted by something sticky on your palms. You lifted them up to see some weird moving bacteria thing and you gagged when the smell hit you.

Right when trish noticed it she shrieked with the others getting the weird thing onto them too.
"shit, this is definitely a shand attack!" bruno made his way out immediately with narancia following being him. Fugo was about to jump outside until abbacchio pulled him back. "fugo, know your duties, you're to stay here. I'll go" fugo formed his hands into fists and stayed behind.

"f-fugo what's happening? Are the others gonna be okay?!" trish asked worried. "don't worry! It's probably another stand attack they'll handle it and I'm sure of it" fugo managed to reply pretty calmly. You had gotten off of the sofa and went to a corner rubbing your itchy cheeks. "(y/n)? What's Wrong?"
Fugo came up to your form to see your face going scalier and bigger, you were rubbing the mold off of your self by rubbing onto the wall. Fugo gasped seeing you're already transforming.

"shit"

"fugo? What's wrong? What's going on with (y/n)"

"u-uhhhh, nothing just don't look back please for the sake of who fucking knows what" trish gulped, she already knew not to mess with fugo if he's stressed so knowing him it's probably something he's serious about and she should listen.

You tried to tell fugo what was wrong and pointed at the mold on your face. Right when you tried to speak, all that came out of your mouth was a low distresses growl. Fugo let out a loud yawn to hide your growls and shifting. 'fuck this situation really got me fuck' "fugo i-if you're tired you should rest maybe" this time trish heard clothes tripping and a loud thud, fugo let out an off trying to push you further away from trish to hide you.

You were expanding gradually, with your clothes ripping and fugos groans trish completely caught the wrong idea and her head snapped back, her eyes widen and she couldn't utter out anything, she didn't breathe for a few seconds. Gladly giorno came back in with an injured abbacchio and narancia laying them both on the empty sofas.

Giorno saw Fugo trying to hide you and he was glad he was in time, but he rally wasn't.
"bruno has been gotten cold hasn't he? It's like he doesn't care about you guys"

"you mean you want him to ask if we're okay?"

"yea..."

"trish, idk what girls think but I've known bruno for a long time, i can tell you need a bit more time to understand bruno before letting out judgemental opinions"

"anyways, I'm tied and sleepy to deal with this, i hope this is all over soon..and oh, hi (y/n)"

You finally had becomes your size and your tail caused many objects to be displaced. Abbacchios head snapped in your direction, he looked back at giorno and fugo nodding. They understood they had to handle the situation." trish whatever you do just don't panic alright?" trish knew but she did as follow as you waddled around the room rubbing your body onto the wall to get rid of the annoying mold.