𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘚𝘱𝘦𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ ♡ ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Bruno had dropped you at the hitman team household. Why? Because you kept eating all the damn and candy every time he set them up. He was too sweet to scold you so the best he could do was drop you off at their place until the preparations are done for the holiday. Narancia was pretty upset because had given him half of every trip you took to seal the candy. Now that bruno was keeping a strict eye on him he couldn't get any.

Meanwhile with in the hitman household. You were running around their place like crazy. It had been a while since you last saw them and immediately started paying tag with Melone and an aggressive ghiacchio running after the both of you because well you took his glasses away. Again, why? For fun. You were bored.

"now i see why bruno dropped her off here.." prosciutto commented standing next to risotto observing you. "she's definitely high on sugar"
Prosciutto humed in response to his boss.
"we can't manage the preparation with an uncontrollable child high on sugar running all around especially when Melone is involved."

"maybe we should include her in tasks, she'll get interested in and maybe she'll calm down? And the others can prepare while she's distracted"

"not a bad idea prosciutto. "

"alright, (y/n)! Come here little lady"

You immediately ran upto prosciutto looking up at him like a puppy ready to fetch a ball that was thrown by its owner. "alright, you're big now and we need your help" you stared at him with your signature dumb smile understanding only half of what he said. "you're gonna help me carve pumpkins!" with prosciutto exaggerating the part you got excited knowing that, that way of talking definitely meant fun.

Time skip to poor prosciutto trying to set your ass down without you wiggling around like an irritated child. "finally now that you're behaving let's start shall we?" prosciutto stretched his arm out grabbing some sharp objects. You went to do the same but got stopped by prosciutto "uh uh, no those aren't for you, have those"

You made an annoyed face at the set he gave you, it was fucking plastic and not shiny at all! You being uh a mythical greedy creature got attracted to shiny objects so you were disappointed. "alright now follow me" you followed everyone of prosciuttos directions and man he was glad he gave you plastic ones instead of the sharp metal ones because he kept cringing at how many times you poked your fingers and arm with what you had already.

You didn't know how to do stuff as perfect as a normal human would, so you ended up doing the best you ever could and that was, you carved stickmen. Everyone on all around the pumpkin. It was difficult to immediately tell what you created but prosciutto got emotional realizing you'd drew all both teams.

"she grew up so fast"

You laughed in joy worshiping your own creation and running around again showing it to everyone, putting your finger on each stickman to tell which one was which. Everyone appreciated you. Later bruno came back to pick you up again but you didn't want to leave and became stubborn.

You pulled out your creation and showed it to bruno, he immediately got emotional too and kissed your forehead. From then you made up your mind NEVER to leave this appreciated pumpkin, you're taking it every. Fucking. Where. Bruno sighed, looking up at risotto for an idea. He didn't want to ruin your mood nor did anyone else.

Risotto and bruno being the masterminds they are made a plan to visit the haunted house attractions.
Now no one was gonna go out without a costume on a Halloween night, that was just boring. Everyone already had their costumes besides you. You rejected literally everything bruno and the others showed you. You wanted be a tea cup. Yes a fucking tea cup. Why?? Because the toy set you had, they had those googly cute chibi anime eyes on them which inspired you.