Chapter 14

Williams POV

She pulled back String attached to the Bowen arrow with such grace that I caught myself staring, her long dark hair flowing as the wind pushed it over her slender shoulders with elegances. She took a deep breath before releasing her arrow. It landed dead center next to mine, she smiled with victory then glanced at me still wearing that smile.

"Looks like you meet your match 'Prince William' " she emphasize my name in a higher tone of voice which earned her a annoyed glare as I narrowed my eyes at her, to my surprise she stuck her tongue out at me in the most unladylike way then preceded to walk to the target. I shortly followed and pulled my arrow out with a hard tug as did she. We walked back to the shooting spot in silence then I began to aim before she interrupted me.

"So how does it come to be that a handsome prince such as yourself isn't married yet? I find it very strange to think your father would of waited this long before looking for a wife for his 'beloved son' " she again emphasize the last part and I rolled my eyes in annoyance, I lowed my bow and faced her as something she said crossed my mind.

"Handsome huh?" I asked cockily.

Her eyes widened as she blushed embarrassed, soon she got ahold of her shock she tilted her head up to look at me.

"As if you didn't know?" She huffed annoyed. "I have never seen all the woman in my kingdom so infatuated by a man before, and now I get jealous stairs from practically every woman in town, lucky I am not affected by your looks" she said

"Oh really" I said smiling knowingly

"Oh yes" she said "a pigs is still a pig."

I smiled at her comment not at all affected by it.

"You wanna know what Cora? I am going to take your word for it since your such a expert on pigs, in fact you see one in the mirror everyday, you should know what they look like by now. " I said as I thought of how my ability to come back on everything rude that comes out of Cora's mouth never seems to fails me.

"Oh you..." She stopped before she finished. "Oh never mind. Your not worth the air I waste talking to you" she said as she looked away from me and back at the target. It was my turn to go first but instead I just waited. I thought of what she asked me. The first place

"I didn't want to waste the time in trying to find a companion and queen, I would never enjoy a lady's Company anyway, there all the same, stupid ," I said.

Cora sucked in a breath.

"Oh woman are dumb now? And I suppose man just have to deal with the horrible creatures that we are now do they?"

I shrugged, I didn't mean it to come out the way it sounded at all.

"No, that's not what I meant, even though you got to hand it to yourselves, some of you are not the brightest birds among the flock." I said jokingly but she tensed. It looked like she would punch me any minute.

"Oh come on Princess, you know I am only joking with you I said but she still had a disapproving glare on her face.

"Not all woman, just the ones that my father has introduced me to, I don't know how to put it but god there annoying." I said as her look told me to keep going, I never knew why I actually shared my thoughts on this subject with her but somehow I just felt oddly comfortable talking to her.

"So every elaborate ball my father would throw or every celebration my kingdom would have he would introduce me to women of royalty or wealth, most of the time both. And they are all the same, from the way they dress to the way they think, and talk, and move. None of them had anything that made them a actual person of there own, they would agree with all my ideals and philosophy's and frankly I have never been so annoyed and bored then when I had to sit there and talked to the brainless woman." I admitted.