Chapter 11

Long black hair covered the face of a woman crying. The flames around her made her face shine in such a stunning way. she looked so scared and helpless, I wanted to go to her but was stuck in place, I could tell by the way she was stumbling around that she was in search of something or someone. Yelling words I couldn't hear, her eyes landed on me and her face lit up for the briefest second.

"Cora" she yelled to me in relief.

A man in red armer approached her from behind. I remember him! I remembered all of this! I always try to stop it or to make it turn out deferent but it never does, He kills her, he always kills her.

"Turn around!" I yelled.

"Run!" I yelled again.

"Please just do something" I whispered to myself in defeat.

Her lifeless body fell to the floor as the man in red armor pulled the sword out of her back and walked off into the flames.

I woke up suddenly but didn't open my eyes,

Why? Why must I always have that horrid dream? Why does that woman fill my sleep with the nightmare of her death? Why has my mind created a way to kill the chance of the little sleep I get?

I heard the sounds of light graceful footsteps coming my way, I didn't react because I recognized who it was, I memorized the sound of those footsteps a long time ago many times before. I opened my eyes and rolled to my side to face beth. She placed a glass of orange juice on the desk next to my bed, there was something about the way she looked today that was deferent. Maybe It was the way her hair fell down her rosy cheeks in curly blonde lucks, instead of pulled up into a ponytail, or maybe it was that smell? The smell of lavender and flowers that came off of her. She was wearing some type of wonderful perfume today that definitely was not what she usually wore. She looked stunning as well, of corse it did not take much to make beth look amazing because of her perfect body, face and the altogether gracefulness she carried with her. But the dress as average as any maids dress could be somehow made her ever more beautiful.

I easily guessed it was norman that made her want to put a little effort into making herself more presentable.

"You look nice today," I said suspiciously

"Thank you your grace"

I popped up on my elbow and watched her quickly move around my room as she cleaned. Every once in a while she would smile as if remembering something.

"It wouldn't have anything to do with a little blonde manservant now would it?" I asked knowingly

Her head tilted to me as her rosy cheeks turned even redder, and she nervously began working faster.

"No my lady of corse not don't be ridicules!"

"If you say so," I said as I played with the soft sheet of my bed with my fingers. I looked back at her in all seriousness.

"so I guess you won't mind then if I forbid you to see him ever again" I said nonchalantly.

She gasped and looked at me in pure shock, her eyes becoming angry as she dropped the rag she was scrubbing the table with.

"Why in the world would you do that? I do everything for you and you would forbid my chance to try and find happiness?" She yelled at me then quickly covered her mouth with her hands as she backed away from me in fear.

"My lady I am so sorry, I forgot my place, I will stop seeing him immediately." She said as she lowered her head and looked at the floor.

I sat up and pulled away the blankets from my body then crawled to the end of the bed and took a seat. Trying to hide the smile on my face.