ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧.
𝐍𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡.
𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡.
𝐀 𝐬𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬.

"Me? I have no name

"Me? I have no name." She softly said.

The boy was afraid on what she'll do. Though something holds him back from being scared to being completely enamored. She was standing before him, in a white uniform just like theirs. Her (H/C) hair was tucked in delicate braids, making her face more visible under the moonlight. She looked very unreal.

"What are you doing here in the Grace field house? Aren't there supposed to be 38 children in here?"

She shrugged and walked over the window. The raven-haired boy noticed her lacking of footwear. Her bare legs noticeable by the absence of shoes. He swore he could've blushed if he didn't felt so confused.

"Mama is nice, isn't she?" She asked while smiling, completely ignoring his question.

"Hey! Answer my question." He exclaimed.

The girl walked towards him, every step made him shiver in fear. What if this girl was a ghost? He admitted he was afraid of supernatural beings. Just not in front of Emma, she would tease him to death.

The thought of her being a ghost was illogical because he knew ghosts do not exist. Only as stupid as Emma would believe in those.

Her face neared his. "I have answered it." He blinked by her odd reply.

He could see a clear look at her. The light from his lamp made her face clearer than before. She had bright (E/C)
eyes that made him stare at it even more. Her (H/C) colored hair was visible by the light shining from his lamp.

Then, the clock chimed twelve. Both of them startled by the sudden sound. The (H/C)-haired girl looked alarmed and turned around. "It's time for me to go now, Ray." She said while leaving the confused boy alone.