ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴏɴᴇ

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

These three have sneaked in, they mentioned. Minerva's allies had to steal for them to live. Because they don't have anywhere to get supplies.

"We only need the medicine." Emma said. "So let's go in a small group."

"Right!" Hayato replied.

"Jin, please stay here. If we don't return by nightfall, please take everyone to Minerva's place." Emma ordered.

"Yes Ma'am!"

"Jin, take them safely alright?" Athena added. "Also, tell him that everything is settled with the plans."

Ray turned to their conversation, wondering what plans they were.

"Roger!" Jin said.

"We need one more.." Emma said. "Zack can you come with us?"

"Wait! Let me go instead." Anna stepped out of the crowd.

"Anna?!" Thoma exclaimed.

"The most rational choice is to leave Zack here because if something happens he is here to treat Dominic and Chris, as well fighting off the enemies."

"I should be the one to go." She said. "I'll bring back the medicine Chris needs."

"But Anna!" Nat argued, worried for her.

"Anna is right." Zack said. "Another reason is that she knows about medicines more than anyone else."

"She put a lot of effort reading and studying the books back at the shelter. All for the sake of supporting her family." Zack said.

"She has incredibly fast learning that even Lucas was left impressed." Sandy added, which made the girl flush in embarrassment.

"So let her go. Even if they lack any medicine there, she'll find a way." Zack said.

"You should let Ray go with you guys as well." Oliver said. "Because everyone is so worried."

Like he'd not go with them. "These two have been so nervous for a while because of that!" Gillian laughed.

"He's a bit like Yuugo!" Thoma and Lannion teased.

Athena then cleared her throat, grabbing everyone's attention. "As much as I like this wholesome conversation, we should leave immediately."

"Alright." Emma nodded. "We will be back everyone!"

Ray was worried for his little brother's situation. There was no other way than go get medicine. They must get some in order for Chris to survive his fever.

On the way there, Ray noticed how distant Athena was from them. He kept staring at her for most of the time. He once had eye contact with her and her eyes were so intriguingly familiar.

Where could he have possibly seen it when they only met today?

They finally saw a big building surrounded by trees. Athena stopped walking by the tree and ushered Hayato go by her side. "Hayato, instruct them."

Hayato nodded in response and turned to them. "This is the farm. Don't worry this is a low-grade farm, so the security level is weak."

"But we need to be very quiet." Hayato said. "Once they spot us, they'll come at us with whatever they got."

Says the guy who screamed so loud. Ray brushed the thought off and nodded.

"Just avoid the cameras so we won't be seen. We need to stay stealthy and unseen." Hayato said.