ғɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

December came.

The little children were excited to see the first snow that will fall above their heads.
Though, the elder ones strived to prepare the supplies they were going to use.

Ropes were already complete. Just a little bit of preparation for the supply bags and they were ready. Emma's plan on convincing Ray on his birthday was going to be risky but she won't give up that easily.

Mom had been watching them keenly. If ever suspicion arose around them, it would be difficult. They have been doing very well on hiding. Emma being the cover-up. She had been acting like she was weak and down, her act is very convincing as well.

"Everything is going smoothly, for now. Everyone above the age of five is on our side." Don said.

They were currently in the infirmary, discussing the ongoing plans.

"They were surprised but I think everything will be okay." Gilda added.

"Our next training is on going as well." Don said.

Emma smiled at him, nodding. "Thanks."

"So, what do we do next? Should we tell them?" Don asked. "The kids four and under."

"Would they even believe us?" Emma asked, looking down.

"And would they be able to hide it afterward?" Don added.

"It's not just that." Gilda joined in. "I wonder if we really can take them."

"It's not that I don't believe in Norman's plan! It's just that there's a cliff and it's also winter. Norman is not here with us. Even if we do escape, there will be many unexpected things to encounter. It's a little late to say this, but I think Ray's right."

"So you mean.."

"If we take them with us. They must be protected at all cost and we must not let them be killed." Gilda stated.

"But if we leave them here, they will get shipped out." Don argued.

"I know! I know that.." Gilda struggles to find to let out the words she want to say. It was a very hard situation. The toddlers will most likely end up being a burden but they can't just leave them behind.

"Even still, I cannot leave them. Ray is right and Gilda is right too." Emma stared at her bare open hands. "But I don't want anyone to get shipped out anymore."

"Yeah." Don agreed, crossing his arms and looking up to the ceiling.

"I want to take my whole family, let's escape with everyone."

"Everyone.." Gilda mumbled as she looked down. Her eyes filled with sadness and worry.

Don turned to Gilda, noticing her change of mood. "What's wrong?"

"Well." Gilda started. "What about the kids from the other plants? Is it fine if we are the only ones to escape? We've never seen them but they're right next to us, aren't they?"

"Not knowing anything, just like us before. A happy living family." Gilda sadly said.

Gilda felt the stare of the two in front of her. "Oh! I'm sorry."

"What should we do, Emma?" Don asked, turning to the orange-haired girl.

"That's right, after all.." Emma paused as she looked at the pen that Norman has left her.

Looking up, she ordered the two to bring a certain child to her. "Can you get Phil?"

And so they did as they were told. They brought Phil to Emma. The child innocently looked up to his big sister. "Yes, Emma?"