ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

Further manga spoilers from this chapter.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ──

Now that the monster was gone, he sighed in relief. But he couldn't because the ones who killed the big demon were also demons. More precisely, the pursuers from the house.

"You're here right? Come on out." A dark deep voice said. "That was close, I'm glad you're okay."

Ah, putting on a nice act.

He wasn't dumb to be fooled by that. "Everything is fine now, we defeated the monster. You can come out now."

He frantically got a stone and wrote a message on the tree trunk.

"Are you alone? What happened to the others?" The demon asked. "Now you understand, it's impossible to live outside. Let's go home."

Like he'll give up that easily.

Ray showed himself before them. "You're too late." He said, showing his neck before them. "The others are already dead."

"Ah, 81194." He said. "And (__)194.)

Ray hurriedly turned around to see (Y/N) standing fiercely behind him. What was she doing here? She looks so tired.

"How pale you are, dear." The demons said. "Let's go home and get you cared for."

Ray was still in shock, thinking of ways running away from their enemy. "Cared for?"

"Yes." The demon said.

"Don't make me laugh." She said, her (E/C) orbs glaring at the creatures before them. She tried to ran to the other side to lure them towards her, and they fell for her trap. She took the opportunity to grab Ray and ran to the opposite direction.

"After them!" The demon yelled as the other demons walking on four chased them.

They panted their way through the forest, tirelessly running. Though they were cornered by the demons all too fast.

"Just give up." The demon announced.

(Y/N) breathlessly sat on the ground, clutching onto Ray's hand. She looked like she was about to pass out. He was feeling a little drowsy as well.

"No, I made a promise.." Ray trailed off, a little dizzy.

(Y/N) tried to get up, and so she did. She immediately looked to the side as if she saw something.

"Get the girl now." The demon instructed.

"No!" Ray said gripping onto her hand, which immediately slipped.

"Take the boy as we-"

He couldn't reach her now. He felt so tired and was suffering from a headache. He desperately tries to reach her before succumbing into darkness.

He needs to wake up.

Wake up.

Waking up was a massive hit in the head. Fluttering his eyes open, he noticed that he was in a some sort of cave. He hurriedly got up to see where he was.

"(Y/N).." He mutters, his hand tries to grip onto the girl's hand but there was nothing.

There was a strange lamp by his side. Underneath him was a cloth that served as his bed. He looked around to see if (Y/N) was with him.

He got up and took the lamp with him. Going through the dark. He must find the others fast.

Light emitted from the another room he found. He went to go see who was in there. He sighed in relief when he saw Emma sleeping peacefully on the floor.