ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴇ

"Hey (Y/N)." Don called the (H/C) haired girl, who was currently scrolling through her tablet. She looked up to the boy, asking what he was going to say.

"Did you know that Ray broke his tab because of a meme?" Don whispered, holding his laughter in.

(Y/N) widened her eyes, amusedly smiling. "Really?"

"While you were sleeping-" Don almost couldn't contain his laughter. He needed to, since Ray was in the room. "He was sad and all so we decided to show him a meme to cheer him up."

"So we sended him this-" Don laughed quietly. He got his tablet out, scrolling through his gallery. "I still have it pft."

"Anyway here." Do said, laughing. "Instead of making him laugh, we made him break his tablet out of anger." He laughed out loud, making everyone turn their attention to them.

Showing the meme that apparently made Ray mad, it made (Y/N) join in the laughter.

"What the hell is going on?" Ray asked, peeking through the tablet

"What the hell is going on?" Ray asked, peeking through the tablet. His eyes widened when he saw the meme that infuriated him years ago. "Hey! Why are you showing it to her-"

"Ray you're so funny." (Y/N) laughed out loud. "Why did you- pft." She laughed even more.

Emma peered through and saw the meme, making her laugh as well. She looked back at the picture and towards Ray. "It looks just like you!" She pointed, laughing her head off.

Ray was embarrassed and annoyed. The meme deeply exasperated him. "H-hey stop it! Stop laughing." He said, taking the tablet away from Don.

Don couldn't contain his laughter. "Ray I still remember it to this day."

With that, Ray suddenly leaves the room all mad and flustered. (Y/N)'s laughter stopped and gazed at his dissapearing figure in concern. Excusing herself, she follows Ray to the hallway.

"Ray." She called out, making him stop. "I'm sorry for laughing."

"It's.." He sighed, turning to her. "Alright."

"I'm just embarrassed that you have to see that." Ray said. "I was thinking of you not liking my hair, that's why you laughed."

(Y/N) was surprised, before smiling. "Ray I like your hair. I just laughed because you were mad about it, and when you're mad you're really adorable." She lightly laughed.

"I was thinking of cutting it." Ray confessed, looking at the side part of his hair.

"You don't have to cut it if you don't want to." She said. "You don't have to worry about anything. Everyone likes your hair."

He sighed, scratching his hair. "It's so frustrating."

"Don't think about it." She smiled. "Now why don't we look up for more memes?"

"Oh hell no." He said, dragging her to their room. "We are not going back in there with Don laughing his head off."

Ray was so flustered right now. "Ray, were you really mad at that meme that you broke your tablet?" She asked, curious.

"Yes." He looked away, still holding her hand while they walk towards their shared room.

A/N:

There it is, the meme Ray didn't like.

Why are they sharing a room? That is because they're adults now and no no, they don't do those stuff readers. We keep it PG in here folks.

Also the final chapter is coming up around Saturday or Sunday so if you want to know the ending well you have to flippin wait my dudes. Thanks for reading this far though, really really appreciate it.

Anyways bYe-