ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sɪx

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

(Y/N) was bewildered of her own confession. She casually said it to him. And a kiss on the cheek? That was completely unexpected of her.

She felt relieved though. Norman was right, a huge weight was lifted of her shoulder after telling of her feelings. It's just a crush, what's the harm in that?

Just a simple crush, that's all.

She also didn't expect to have Ray like her back too. If he didn't, that kiss would be so embarrassing. She was glad Ray liked her back.

She never really thought to have such a feeling in this world, this situation they live in. As a child, locked in that room Isabella had her in, she always wondered how this feeling felt like. In fact, she also thought of having a prince of her own.

Ray is kinda prince-y, she might say.

She was in her own little world back then. But even after all those butterfly and rainbow-ish dreams, she would always thought of how her fate would come up to be.

(Y/N) did not know such a feeling for her would be possible.

It's been two years since she had liked the boy. What did she like about him? His smile? His determination? Well, all she can say is she likes him because of everything.

Back then, she didn't know in such a small amount of time she could develop a crush on him. Maybe she did had a crush on him since she was a child. Honestly, she doesn't know.

Having these feelings towards him was so enlightening and really surprising. She sighs, gazing upon the trio that was ahead of her. Those three were incredible, such strong determination of freeing the children.

She felt unsure on whether she joins their family or not. Emma says they were family, even invited her into a hug.
She doesn't understand how they could accept her like they've known each other for a lifetime, which was the complete opposite.

Yeah, she has known Norman for years now but things just doesn't sit well. She feels so unusual just thinking about being in a family. That was what she always wanted since she was a kid. She regretted not talking to the other kids when she was small before she got taken away into that room.

She didn't feel any warmth of a family would've had given her that time.

She didn't experience to laugh out loud with the other children. Play until her legs were sore from running. Sleep in a room full of asleep, snoring children.

Basically, her childhood kinda sucks. It was alright though. Because if she did not follow Isabella that night she would've been here today with them. The three who lead her to escape from that house.

Honestly, she doesn't know why she has even stayed and followed Isabella back then. She could've just ran away from there, make her own escape plan. But it was far more worse fate if she escaped back then.

She would've died.

She wasn't afraid of dying back then, but now was different. Before she didn't mind dying because it was her other view of being free. Now, she still isn't afraid of death but rather she is scared of leaving the persons who are important to her.

"We go straight through alright?!" Norman said. "We ensure their safety, that's all that matters."

"We will execute the mission as planned." Norman added. "Split into three groups and infiltrate."

"Gotcha." (Y/N) saluted while running off with the trio.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Ray called her. "Come here, I've got something important to tell you."