ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

Two updates in a row baby.

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

A day has passed since of that incident in Norman's office. She felt bad scolding Barbara like that but what could she have possibly done? She doesn't want her strangling Emma because of her 'point of view' of not killing the demons.

Whatever Norman decided was what she went with. She only helped him strategize, taking some turns here and there. However it may fall, she'll just follow along.

This feeling was so familiar to her. It was like she didn't have a choice. But she didn't have a choice from the start, didn't she? If she voices out what she really wants, she doubted Norman would understand her.

She had been mindlessly killing the demons out of Norman's orders. Honestly, she didn't like all the blood always splattered across her body when she takes down a demon. But she always reminded herself that all of this was for the children to be liberated.

All these confusing things made her even more frustrated after seeing Ray again after two years. She could tell she had some mild feelings for the boy. You know, the one where your heart beats so fast it could explode right there. Yeah, that's the one.

She just wanted to have a clear mind for once. She constantly thinks of everything that leads her to over thinking. She sighed and patted her cheeks to let her stay awake.

It's been so tiring for her. She always take the other's places so they could take a rest. That's why she didn't have any time to get some rest of her own.

She yawned and stretched as she walks down the stairs. Hearing some loud shouting downstairs, she went to see what the commotion was all about. "Hey everyone, it's the boss!"

"Welcome home, boss!" Another greeted.

"How was the alliance, Norman?" She asked while going down the stairs.

Norman smiled. "It's good, no issues. We move to the next step."

"Hm, good." She said.

"Is something bothering you?" Norman asked. "You seem a little..frustrated."

"Thanks for noticing." She said while rubbing her temples out of stress.

They walked side by side, earning some unwanted attention.

"Are you really sure they aren't dating?"

"I bet my cow for this!"

"You don't even have a cow!"

Up ahead, they saw Ray and Emma rushing towards them. "We need to talk, Norman and (Y/N)." Emma said, having a serious expression throughout her face. It was seldom to see her this serious.

They went to Norman's office to talk with them. (Y/N) knew what they were going to discuss about. She sat down on the chair, yawning.

"Sorry for grabbing you when you've barely returned." Ray apologized.

"It's alright." Norman said. "What's the matter?"

"There's something we'd like to discuss with you." Emma said.

"First of all, I want to know what is this plan of yours?" Ray asked. "How do you intend on destroying the demons without losing anyone? Is it an insurrection?"

"That's right!" Norman said. "I like talking to you because you get it so fast, Ray!"

"You'll provoke unrest between them, making them destroy themselves. Demon against demon." Ray said.