ᴛᴡᴏ

"I was so distracted of breaking the tracking devices that I didn't think another adult would come in here

"I was so distracted of breaking the tracking devices that I didn't think another adult would come in here." Norman said, worried.

"Actually we should be happy about this." Ray stated. "We have two pieces of information to get from. I mean they came from the gate didn't they?"

"First off, where did they both come from?" Ray asked.

"I suppose Carol is here to replace Conny, to replenish the merchandise."
Norman said.

"If we are in a farm, then that means there is a base where they ready the one-year olds to resupply the house."

"Do you think we all came from that place at some point?" Emma asked him.

Ray shrugged. "Probably, and I bet Sister Krone did too."

"It is right to think there are other adults like Mama. Then there's probably other houses similar to this one." Norman said.

"Hm, but we need to figure out how to escape with everyone." Ray said. "We don't know where they put the trackers on us."

Emma looked all over her body motioning there's nothing she saw. "I checked everywhere but I couldn't find a scar that represented where the tracker could be."

"They're not on our clothes either."

"Hm, figured." Ray said. "Based on the technology twenty-fifteen has, it would be radiowaves."

"They'd put something small like a battery that will last for ten years. If it's in some part of our body then the scar would have faded a long time ago." Ray explained.

"If it's demon technology, well then we might as well give up." Ray shrugged.

Norman agreed. "You're right."

Emma looked at the both of them. "Huh? That's it?"

"Yup." Ray said nonchalantly.

"That's awful!" Emma exclaimed. She seemed to not want them to give up on it. Ray was the type who would give up if he didn't find any solution.

Norman turned to Ray. "If we can't solve it then we have to guess it."

"Yeah, let's think in that perspective." Ray agreed with him. "Now, where would be the most convenient place to put it in?"

The clock ticked and ticked as they thought of where it would be. Emma looked down and so did Norman. Ray thought deeply as well. Then, something came up in Norman's head.

"Carol.."

"The kids really adore her." Norman said, while looking at the woman who joined them just yesterday.

"Yeah." Ray said. "How can we make her the bad guy if they really love her."

"Exactly." Norman turned to Ray. "But I am more worried of the demons being notified. If we escape, they'll more likely come after us."