ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ɴɪɴᴇ

They've been dating for quite some time now. It's been over three months since they've found Emma. Also since (Y/N) has woken up from her coma.

The whole family didn't mind them. In fact, they were all excited about it. Gilda was on another level though, she was the one who screamed after finding about their relationship.

What was the big deal of this?

Though they are still pretty awkward when it comes to their intimacy. He could tell (Y/N) was very uneasy. She was straightforward of everything she wants to do with him, but sometimes he notices her hesitation.

And him? He's much more awkward than you can ever imagine. Sometimes, (Y/N) does the first move out of everything because of his shyness. There was a time when he wanted to ask her to a date, he chickened out and now was venting out to Norman.

They're still in the awkward phase of their relationship.

"Man up, Ray! Geez, to think that (Y/N) was the one that brought you together in a relationship." Don said, sighing.

"You could just tell her to go on a date." Norman said, sipping his coffee.

"It's not simple!" Ray exclaimed, scratching his head. "I'm too.."

"Nervous? Shy? At this rate (Y/N) will break up with you." Don joked as he elbowed Norman, who chuckled in return.

The mention of breaking up made him go even nervous. If he doesn't do anything, (Y/N) might just leave him be. She'll get sick of him being so inclusive.

Norman noticed his unease. "Don't sweat it, Ray. It's only been three months and I can see that you're relationship with her is doing great."

"Oh." Norman got an idea. "Why don't you ask her what she wants to do? That way, you won't have to be so nervous of asking her to go."

"I guess I could do that." Ray quietly said.

"Don't be so hard on yourself, besides she's your girlfriend! You can tell her how you really feel about this pent-up awkwardness around you two."

That's right. Don't partners share each other's thoughts and problems? (Y/N) surely wouldn't mind if he'd just confess on how he really feels. Maybe that way, the nervousness will lower down and his confidence can boost up a bit.

"Go ask her on a date, alright man?" Don grins, patting his back. "You know what? Let's do it right now." Before he knew it, he was dragged out of the room by Don.

Once by the living room, they saw (Y/N) happily talking to Yvette. The two were drawing something. It kind of made his heart warm. Her radiant smile made him unconsciously smile.

"(Y/N)! Ray wants to ask you something." Don said, nudging Ray.

She had turned to them, placing the pencil on her ear. Wearing shorts paired with a shirt, she looked simple and lovely. She had a gentle smile on her face, wondering what the two were doing. "Yes?"

Ray's breathing hitched. "I.. Uh.." He stammered.

Her innocent and somewhat curious reaction made his heart go even crazy. He was damn nervous. "You look pretty." He said out loud, blinking.

Don facepalmed while Norman silently sighs.

(Y/N) confusedly laugh, not expecting a compliment from her boyfriend. "Thank you?

"That's not-" Don paused. "Ray, that is not the point on why we are here."

"What's going on?" Yvette innocently asked.