ᴇᴘɪʟᴏᴜɢᴇ

"Dad! Wake up! Wake up!" The alarming voice of a seven-year-old woke Ray up. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the time. Did his daughter just wake him up at five in the morning?

"Shh, your mom is sleeping." Ray lowly whispered, stretching.

"Isn't it today your anniversary?! You need to get up! Get up!" She whisper-yelled, jumping up and down.

The words of his daughter him right through. Of course! It's his and (Y/N)'s fourth year of being married. He was really thankful Isabel woke him up.

Once they adopted Isabel, they married right after. Yeah, he proposed but he didn't think for the wedding to be so sudden. To his and (Y/N)'s surprise, Gilda and the others already planned it out.

Really shocked him, seriously.

Though they found out about it midway. So they helped for the preparation as well. Both of him and her added some several last touches for the plan of the wedding.

The marriage ceremony took place four years ago and he is glad they're still together. Four years, huh? Time surely flies so fast.

He had Norman as his best man throughout the ceremony. And Norman simply accepted with no hesitation. Ray had chosen him because he was like a brother to him, the most closest one out of all.

While (Y/N), she chose Barbara as her maid of honor. He recalled the memory, when Barbara literally jumped up and hugged (Y/N) out of excitement. (Y/N) laughed it off, hugging her back.

Barbara was so excited about it, she then worked on everything with Gilda. The older woman seeked help from Gilda, as she was more experienced in these sort of stuff. Ray doesn't even know how they 'planned' it out before he even proposed.

"I will respect you, honor you, and cherish you as long as we both shall live. Today I take you to be my wife and vow to help create for us a life of honesty, fidelity, trust, and love. To love you not as some idea of you, but as you truly are. To grow with you, learn with you, and to live out our days hand in hand."

"For as we went through tough things together. Walked out of the dangerous path we went through. Also going through some denial stages." He joked, making the audience laugh.

"I found you in that attic room long ago and now here we are." Ray said, giving off an affectionate smile towards her. He takes the ring, holding her left hand. "(Y/N), I give you this ring as a symbol of my love."

She held his hand. "And today I take you as my husband and vow to help create a life for us full of honesty, fidelity, trust and love. I shall love you until the end of times, grow old with you and learn new things with you."

"I have nothing to say much." She said, smiling. "Though, I will say that I am grateful that you have saw me in the attic at that night. Thank you for listening to me, accepting me, and loving me until this day."

"You took my broken melody and now I hear a symphony." She quoted, smiling.

"And with this ring, be it a reminder of my love as well." She smiled, taking the ring and slipping it through his finger.

"With your love and commitment, and with the power vested in me. I may now pronounce you husband and wife."

"You may now kiss the bride." And without second thought, he immediately   kissed her. Softly, her lips brushed his. They could hear the crowd cheering around them.

Both were breathless as they break the kiss. Ray smiled as he leans his forehead on hers. "Wanna ditch the reception?"

"No, Ray." She laughed, seeming like music to his ears. "Gilda planned it and she'll have a breakdown when both of us don't show up."