ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

They were hanging the wet white sheets

They were hanging the wet white sheets. Emma was there, holding a basket full of dry clothes. Norman caught her attention. "Starting today, let's play tag in teams."

Emma looked up to him. "In teams?"

"At this rate, all of them would die if they escape individually." Ray turned to Emma.

"Ray!" Emma exclaimed.

"But their movements aren't so bad." Ray said. "So we shouldn't break them up individually." Ray actually meant what he said. But then he had other plans in mind.

Norman turned to Emma. "We will make a formation and run away in teams."

"We'll play tag the same way a real escape would be." Ray said.

"The real escape, huh.." Emma trailed off.

"And I have another idea." Both of them turned to Norman. "Let's tell Don and Gilda. We will explain them the situation and have them lead the teams."

"What if they're Mama's informant?" Ray asked, ironically.

"Don't worry. Finding out who the informant is and winning them over. I can do them simultaneously." Norman said.

"I've already made arrangements." Norman said while putting his finger infront of his lips.

"Emma." Ray called out. "For now, I will tell you one-hundred different types of formation patterns, so memorize them."

"You mean, by ear?" Emma asked hesitantly.

Ray grinned at the girl. "Can't do it?"

"Psh, I can do it." Emma smiles cheerfully.

Ray held the pocket watch on his hand and held it high. "Everyone, try to not get caught for ten minutes."

"Start." The time started and everyone began running. They broke in groups, some of the kids followed Emma. The other ones followed Norman. "Let's surprise Ray this time." Norman said to the kids.

The ones who stayed behind were Ray's group. Ray looked down at his watch, watching it tick to ten seconds.

Ray started running with his group. He went after Norman and Don, with the little kids trailing behind them. The platinum-blonde haired boy held his hand up and the group broke into two parts. Both going to the opposite way.

Ray smiled in satisfaction.

After minutes of playing, they took rest just outside the house. "That was fun!" Phil said, adorably smiling.

Emma bended down and ruffled his hair. "Phil, you were good at running away." She smiled.

"This was fun." Don said. "I wanna be the leader next time!"

"But let's take a break for a while." Gilda said.

The three of them gave each other a knowing look. Ray walked towards the wall of the house, leaning by it. He drank water from a cup, before finally sighing quietly.