ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───

They already found the temple Emma saw back at Khatidivala. They found the place where the golden water was held. The temple's six towers were pieced altogether, revealing on how to get in to the other side.

They can go forge a new promise and escape safely. Just one more step and they can reach it. A world where they can't be pursued. A place where they can do whatever they like.

"So, how do we get in?" Yuugo asked Emma, who got something out of her bag.

"The entrance, the method to get to the day and night is this-" Emma got out a bottle, containing the golden water they got from the temple.

But before Emma could explain anything towards them, the door burst open. "Everybody run away now!"

"The enemy is attacking!"

They scrambled to get up. Everyone panicked and hurriedly went in the secret room full of machinery. "Get in, hurry!"

"Everybody alright?" Emma asked. "Is everyone here?"

"I just counted. Of the 61 of us, with the exception of Rossi and Lucas, everybody is in here and safe." Gilda stated.

"Thanks." Emma said.

"How could they found us? We were so careful." Zack wondered.

Ray thought of the possibilities. They could have probably moved through the camera's blind spot. Just how did they manage to do that?

"Calm down, how many are there?" Oliver asked.

"Eight of them, as far as I could tell."

"Eight men, huh." Yuugo mumbled as he take a gun from the the shelves.

"What about Rossi? Is he with Lucas?" Emma asked.

"Yeah, he's worried about Lucas' bad leg."

Lucas and Rossi were in the secret room. They were in charge of the phone. As long as they're in there, they should be safe.

"Let's run away from here, this place is no good anymore." Emma said. "The enemy knows about it."

"Yeah, with the eight men they sent to attack us. In all likelihood, the Ratri clan knows about this shelter." Yuugo added.

"So we're throwing away the shelter.." Yvette mumbled.

Everyone's mood got sad after the statement. They were down because of the hard work they put together. The home they lived in. And not only that, they won't be able to receive calls from their allies.

"Our lives are more important." Yuugo said. "But we've also assumed something like this happen."

Yuugo opened up a door by the shelf, revealing a dark tunnel. More precisely, their prepared escape route.

"We've lost our home. This is a serious blow." Emma said. "But if we're still alive, we will manage somehow. As long as we are alive."

"It's alright. Let's quickly and quietly calm down, so that they won't notice us." Emma instructed. "Now let's get out of here."

Ray got his own gun and held it close. He walked beside Yuugo, who had a gun with him too. "Hey Ray, I have a bad feeling."

"It's about the enemy." Yuugo said. "Why eight people?"

"There are over 60 people occupying this place, with weapons as well."

"I don't think it's too little." Ray answered. "If that's the case, they must have sent an elite team to sufficiently suppress us."