ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

They've been together for five years now. It's been really great for them, no complications or whatsoever. They sometimes fight but it doesn't affect their relationship.

Everyone was enjoying their time here in the human world. Some had work like him and Norman. Others still are going to school pursuing their education. It has been really good for all of them.

Emma hasn't really recovered her memories but she was still the same as ever. She grew comfortable with them, especially with Norman. They're suspecting they have something going on but no one actually has the guts to ask them. Actually, Gilda was the one pestering them about it.

And eventually they said they were going out. Norman told him everything after that. How he was such a nervous-wreck when it comes to Emma. Good for him, he finally got his girl.

Emma had talked to Ray too telling that she had liked Norman from the start; it was from the day they met. There was just something that made her heart pound from the sight of Norman. It was like she had felt it before, a familiar feeling of warmth and happiness.

Ray was happy for them. He knew that, eventually, the two would get together. He'd been waiting for this day since he knew that Norman liked her. The nostalgia of the past hit him as he thought of that certain day. Where they argued over whether taking the whole family or not.

He smiled at the memory. They were now here, the whole family in the human world. All safe and unharmed. Even though they lost a few people important to them, they were at least safe in the world where they might be right now.

Everyday, he misses his mother. He admits that he wanted for her to be alive right now, with him and the rest. She might have not been the best towards him back then, but he accepts all of her past mistakes because that was a way of surviving for her.

It was in a way, frustrating. To be selfish and bring him out to the world. But it was the only choice she had if she wanted to live. He was mad at her but those feelings just went away and all he has is the loneliness as a son without a mother. If only, for just once he can see her again.

Now, he focuses on the future ahead of him. He had fulfilled the things he wanted to do for the past few years. But there was one thing he hadn't done, and that's marrying his girlfriend.

It's hilarious to think how time passes so fast. One day, he just found a girl surprisingly hiding in the depths of the Gracefield house. And now, here he was in a relationship with that same girl.

To think their story started out like this made him innerly laugh. The girl who once hid among the rooms of the house, running around like a ghost that cannot be caught. Well luckily he caught her, didn't he? It would be an unusual story for him to tell to their future children.

Yes, he's planning to have kids with her. He never really thought about having his own family in the future back then when he was just a child, as he was too busy focusing on escaping. He is well aware of how to make a family and on the responsibilities he and she will take.

But weren't they too young for them to be marrying? In a young age of 21, isn't it a little early? Well Ray doesn't care about all of that. He has a stable job, if ever some old lady asks him.

Sighing, he leans on his chair. There were too many things in his work right now. Things have been hectic being the vice-CEO of their company.

"Hey Ray, you can take leave early." Norman's voice rang out from his tablet.

"There's a stack of paper infront of me, Norman." Ray grumbled, glaring at the papers he was supposed to go through. "I can't leave."

"It's not due until next week." Norman said.