~19

Rini and ejina are a thing. Now these four are trying to set Ashlyn and Big red up, both of them have told their friends that they like the other person. Ricky told Big red to meet him at the park and the girls told Ashlyn to meet at the park.

They both arrived nearly at the same time and were confused to see each other. "Hey, you haven't seen Nini or Gina?" Big red shook his head "Nope, have you seen Ricky? He told me to meet him here." She shook her head "It's kinda weir that both of us are here, well until they arrive we could just hang a little." He smiled "Sure." They sat down on the nearest bench.

Everyone else was hiding behind a corner. Nini looked at Ricky and smiled. When they looked back at what was happening they seemed to have moved a bit closer. "Am I seeing stuff or are they nearly hugging?" Gina smiled "Nope, that is real." That was basically all that happened in the next 10-20 minutes. Ricky looked visibly frustrated and had enough "I'm going there right now."

He announced but Nini grabbed his arm. "You won't dare to!" She might have said that a bit to loud because suddenly Ashlyn and Big red turned around.

„What are you guys doing here now? Wait, have you been standing there the whole time?" Nini waved a bit ashamed "Uhm, kinda." Ashlyn looked mad "Can you tell mw what's going on here?"

They all came out of hiding and went over to Big red and Ashlyn. "Well uhm, Gina tell her" Nini said. Gina nodded "Sure, basically we tried to set you to up." No one was sure who was more shocked. "Why would you think we'd actually want to be together?" Big red asked.

Ricky raised his eyebrows and gave him a weird look "Do you want me to say it or is that enough?" They all looked at him. "What are you talking about?" Ricky shrug his shoulders "I promised Big red I wouldn't tell anyone, but if he doesn't want to realize the truth maybe that's the only way." Big red gave him a death stare "Don't you dare."

Ashlyn looked very confused "Are we still talking about this situation?" Ricky nodded while smiling "We are talking about the reason why we set you to up." "I think y'all got something wrong. I don't have a crush on Big red." Nini and Gina stared at her in disbelieve "Sure you don't, the way you talk about him. Ashlyn just realize that it's a lie." Neither of the gave in.

After waiting a few more minutes Ricky gave up. "Ok, Ashlyn listen. Big red wrote a song for you." Big red looked ashamed and Ashlyn smiled "Wait, you did that for me?" He nodded a bit ashamed "Yay, Ricky helped me though." Ricky shook his head "Dude, I didn't. You did that all by yourself." Ashlyn had a huge smile on her face "That means a lot to me."

Ricky, Nini, Gina and EJ decided to take a few steps back, while they were looking at each other. There was a moment of silence when Big red and Ashlyn kissed.

In that moment the four of them started cheering "We did it!" They said while jumping up. Big red and Ashlyn joined them, now holding hands. "Thank you" They said and then kissed again.

Don't forget to vote and comment!