~11

Nini was crying so much everyone around her was worried or well they would have been if they knew. Due to her past she was really good at hiding her feelings, so when Ricky broke up with her no one knew how hurt she actually was.

As she walked into the school a few people were looking at her, probably expecting her to look sad. "Hey, I heard what happened." Kourtney said while hugging her "Don't worry, I'm good." She looked confused "The boy you were so in love with just broke up with you and you don't seem to care." Nini shrug her shoulders "I guess I've moved on."

She knew very well that that was a complete lie, but she never tells anyone about her feelings. The day went by without anything bad that happened, after school Nini and her friends went to Rehearsals for their musical. "Good that everyone is here, Let's make pairs who will work together for the next month. Nini and Kourtney immediately looked ta each other. "How about Nini and EJ."

She sighed and EJ walked over to her. "How are you?" He said while sitting down next to her. "Fine, you?" Nini forced a smile. EJ shock his head "I don't believe you, the smile on your face looks fake and the way you act is not like the happy Nini we all like." She wasn't prepared for that, no one ever questioned her. "I really am fine." He shock his head again "We are friends and I don't believe a single word you said. You never tell us when you're sad and I want you to know that I'm always here if you need to talk." Nini smiled and this time it was real "Thank you."

That day Nini went home with a smile on her face, she always does that but this time it was real. Her parents didn't see a difference but that didn't matter to her, she was happy. Just in that moment she got a call from Ricky, her now ex-boyfriend. "Hi" Nini wouldn't let him bring her mood down. "I'm sorry, what I did yesterday was a huge mistake. Can we somehow fix this?" She started laughing "It actually wasn't a huge mistake. You never noticed but I wasn't happy with you and now I finally am." She hung up but this really brought her down.

Nini thought about dealing with this like always but she decided to text Ej asking if he could come over instead. A few minutes later they were sitting in Nini's room.

„Why did you want me to come over?" Nini took a deep breath "Today at Rehearsal you told me that I could always talk to you and I wanted to take you up on that offer. I don't know why but after Ricky called I felt sad, maybe I do miss him." She started crying "You're allowed to miss him, he was your boyfriend for a year. But you already said it, today is the day you were happy without him. Don't let someone who doesn't care about you bring you down." Nini looked up, still crying but with a glimpse of a smile on her face. "I can't believe I told you about my feelings and you saw me crying."

EJ took her hand "I'd much rather sit here with you crying that sitting in my room knowing you are crying alone, without anyone to help you get through this." Maybe EJ didn't realize it but he just changed Nini's view of life. They were already friends before but after that day they were best friends and did everything together.

Literally the only oneshot I wrote were two people don't end up being a couple 😂🤣 well including day 15. don't forget to vote and comment