~12.1

Ten years after graduating the drama department meets again at East high. All of them were surprised when they found out that Miss Jenn was still the drama teacher.

As Nini and Ricky pulled into the parking lot both of them got really excited. Nini jumped out of the car and immediately ran over to Gina. "I'm so glad to see you again." They hugged when her eyes fell onto the ring on Ginas hand. "So you're engaged to EJ."

She nodded "Yay, what about you and Ricky?" Nini smiled "were good." Ashlyn came running towards them "Girls I'm so glad to see you." She showed them their hand and well she had a ring too. "I'm so happy for you." Nini was hurt, Gina, Ashlyn and even Kourtney were engaged to the love of their life, but she wasn't. The girls noticed "Hey, Ricky probably already planned something."

I shock my head "I don't think so, I overheard him and his mom talking about marriage and he said that he doesn't want to get married yet." Gina hugged her "He still loves you a lot." She smiled "You're right."

They girls walked into the school together, it felt just like it used to. As soon as they stepped into the theatre Miss Jenn came towards them. "I'm so glad to see y'all again." They had a group hug and pulled apart smiling. "Why don't we do something we used to do, sit down in a circle and just talk about life." Everyone agreed, so that's what they did.

Gina started "Well EJ and I are getting married soon and I opened a dance studio, which is pretty successful." EJ kissed her and then continued "Her life is more interesting, I just work in an office. Not very interesting." Miss Jenn smiled "You could teach at Gina's studio." They all started laughing remembering the rehearsals for beauty and the beast during high school. "That is not a good idea." Ashlyn was up next "Big red and I got engaged too and other than that I have opened my own bakery." She smiled at Big red telling him to talk next. "I started designing my own video games." Ricky looked impressed "You know I want to try all of them."

They both started laughing "You can try them first." Next up was Kourtney "I work as a makeup artist now, also my boss is thinking about giving me a raise, so life is good." "I teach at Gina's studio" Carlos said. "I'm glad at least two of you still work together." Nini got nervous, she had no idea what to say. She didn't even notice what seb said and then it was her turn. "Uhmm, well I have started working as an actor and I'm a bit to start filming for a new movie."

You could see how proud Miss Jenn and Ricky were. "I've been working on some music, I actually just signed a record deal." "Omg, congrats" Gina said. He smiled "Thank you." No one knew what to say so Miss Jenn had an idea. "Let's sing something." Ricky grabbed a guitar that was around and started playing. No one even asked what song, they all just started singing whatever came to their mind.

This is part one, hope y'all enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment. What do y'all think will happen?